FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Maude Vintage

Quick to respond! Fixed my issue and the app worked as described. The app then picked up all my customers and I was ready to go. They are working on rolling out some new features. So I am hoping that these new features include the ability to account for the credit that is used through reports. Right now it shows up as discount, if your store has other discounts you would not be able to tell them apart. We will be using this FreshCredit as trade we offer customers for trading in inventory. The ability to search a customer by name would be helpful. I look forward to seeing what their new upgrades are! I have a lot of faith in this app particularly based on their great customer service!

Forever Bee

Our contact database needed to be updated, I reached out for support, they replied right away and fixed the issue. Great service and very friendly.

iNerdz Parts

This app does everything I need to! Not to mention their support response is fast and very helpful.

myspringenergy

The app has a serious issue which makes using it very difficult and annoying. It refreshes data so quickly that working with the app is almost impossible

Homefield Foods

Very helpful team and a very useful app. Thanks Fresh Credit for the amazing solution to a common problem. Highly recommended.

Staple Swim

FreshCredit Team were super accomodating when fixing the app for our theme. It works perfectly on our store now and is super easy to use!

FAYT The Label

We have had FreshCredit on our store for 6 months, the team was quick to respond when it wasn't compatible with our theme. Works beautifully for our customers and has made our lives easier! Thanks Fresh Credit Team !

Ocean Views Beauty

Horrible customer service, the app did not work, I have reached out 4 times in the past two days and have not been responded to

December 18, 2019

We responded in less than 3 hours. Here is a screen capture of our chat transcript: https://nimb.ws/UTJw80

We take customer service very seriously, and always respond as quickly as we can.

Farm Charm Decor

I have this app installed and it works great. I had some issues when I changed my theme and customer support got everything fixed me. The respond quick and were very kind. Thank you.

PixieLane

I like everything about this App. I would love to see the option to generate reports about the credit status of my customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6