FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Intrust Bank Store

Customer service was very good and very fast. Great app!

Seven Concept

really bad I am trying to add a new customer and it is not working! this is really Bad

Yayo Familia

Doesn't work if you're using a tiered pricing app like BOLD. It will simply remove the tiered pricing level already given to your customer before allowing them to use store credit. Which sort of defeats the whole point of the app. Absolute waste of time.

Naturally Urban Pet Food Delivery

WARNING!!! If you use additional notes in your check out process it will conflict. Customer Service took a week to let me know and then said "they are too busy" to fix the issue. Quite sad for an app that wants's it's customers to pay a monthly fee. I can't think of a worst response aside from no response. If customer service is something you are looking for, move on to another app. Fortunately for potential customers, I am not too busy to write this negative review.

Kulaushop Sk

apps looks pretty good. We see there big potential for customer retention. However need to test it for longer time.

Recommend it!

All Natural Bully Sticks

Great app, and fantastic customer service! Todd is very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions I had. There was an issue where the app wasn't working properly with my theme, Todd answered my phone call right away and kept in touch with me through e-mail and let me know as soon as he got it fixed! Would recommend this app to anyone. Thank you, Todd!

Meat House

Great app, it really solves a problem!! And also awesome service, this guys translate the whole app for me to spanish in less than 24 hours since I write to support. Awesome job guys!

57stdesign

Fresh Credit works great, and the customer service + troubleshooting is fantastic! Would highly recommend.

Pescience

Uses a discount code, so if your customers also have a discount code they want to apply, like during a sale, they can't

Infinite Bit

Perfect solution to what should've been an easy problem to fix. Thanks Fresh Credit for adding this feature to our shopify experience!

www.InfiniteApparel.com