FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

by ByteStand

Store credit for your Shop, simple and easy

PCM Fulfillment

Cara did a great job helping us set up the app and walked through the app with us to make it work for our site. Thanks, Cara!

Market People

It is an excellent application that perfectly loyalty to my clients. Best of all Customer Service!..

Lavish Bath Box

I have more customers than my subscription allows forcing me to upgrade to a super expensive subscription but I only want to give store credit to less than the allowed customer limit amount in the starter plan. Just because they have a customer account with me doesn't mean I want to offer them credit or that they even shop with me or have placed a single order. Many customers have multiple accounts with multiple emails. I won't be able to use the app due to this.

December 2, 2020

Our pricing is very clear, and based on the number of total customers a shop has. This is disclosed up front prior to installation. To elaborate, FreshCredit works just like a bank account.

Just like a bank account, where you may not have money in your bank account, you still HAVE an account with the bank and all the overhead associated with that account.

So even though a customer may not have credit on your store, FreshCredit must still maintain the customers account and be ready to quickly and easily add credit in real time.

Life Interiors

This app is intuitive and user-friendly. Despite a few hiccups in synchronising customer data when we first started it's coming together really nicely. We have also requested for styling customisation and the team have updated the button styling already. Great work and prompt response!

Lori’s Kitchen Store

great tech and app support. Glad I talked to Cara and worked with her on my biz solution. Very knowledgeable.

Alta Foods

This app is honestly a game changer! Does exactly what it says and if there are any difficulties Cara is simply amazing at helping you out. She has responded to all my emails and has even gone out of her way to try and help me with clear cut screen records of my site to show me how to fix any issues.

ST Dev Con Redemption

App works well if your recipients follow directions to use it. I had a couple of custom questions and Cara with the customer service team was wonderful in helping with all of my requests.

Boutique J.Renee

I have been using this app for a couple of years now, and for the most part its been good. When I ran into issues the support team was great and helped me get it resolved. However, the thing that keeps me from giving this 5 stars is the fact that this app is missing some key features that would make it a game changer: 1) Automatically notifying customers of updates on their account/credits. Everytime I post credits on customer accounts I have to go in a manual email them to give them an update on their account. (which is a headache when you are dealing with high order volumes)
2) your homepage just shows your customers in alphabetical order. There is no way to delete accounts made in error or customers with multiple accounts, and you have no way to see the current numbers of your store.. like how much outstanding money you have in credits. There are no analytics, no summaries, nothing. Its a great app at the core, but its in need of some updating.

October 15, 2020

We first want to say Thank You for your honest and transparent review! Secondly, all of these suggestions are valid! The good news is our team will be working on major enhancements for Fresh Credit in early 2021 and many of your suggestions will be included within the 2021 enhancements. Thank you for your feedback and business through out the years!

Peachy Keen Swim

I have only had the app for a short time but am giving 5 stars for the customer service I received. I worked with Cara and she was quick, helpful, and supportive. She made integrating FreshCredit incredibly easy and made sure everything was good and set up.

Foam Fab Supply

Customer service responds quickly. Unfortunately not compatible with our theme, but they've offered to see if they can expand compatibility. Very cool!