FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

All Natural Bully Sticks

Great app, and fantastic customer service! Todd is very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions I had. There was an issue where the app wasn't working properly with my theme, Todd answered my phone call right away and kept in touch with me through e-mail and let me know as soon as he got it fixed! Would recommend this app to anyone. Thank you, Todd!

Meat House

Great app, it really solves a problem!! And also awesome service, this guys translate the whole app for me to spanish in less than 24 hours since I write to support. Awesome job guys!

57stdesign

Fresh Credit works great, and the customer service + troubleshooting is fantastic! Would highly recommend.

Pescience

Uses a discount code, so if your customers also have a discount code they want to apply, like during a sale, they can't

Infinite Bit

Perfect solution to what should've been an easy problem to fix. Thanks Fresh Credit for adding this feature to our shopify experience!

www.InfiniteApparel.com

Fogged Out Vapes

Excellent app, nice and straight forward!

Ggglory

We have been using Fresh Credit for a month now and so far everything has been really easy

Fillingpieces

Store credits were a must-have for us to migrate to Shopify, and Fresh Credit delivered just in time.
This is a hassle-free way to give customers store credits instead of a discount code that they can lose or share, without worrying about creating customer groups etc.
Of course, there are some things we'd like to have within Fresh Credit, but I'm confident they will be included in future updates.
Thank you, Todd!

Straight From The City

I can offer store credit during sales

Ooze Wholesale

Great app and easy to use! We have used this app for several months and have had no issues. Customer support is very easy to get a hold of as well.