FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

Store credit for your Shop, simple and easy

From $15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Locorum London

Great app and great timely support! Todd and the team has been awesome to work with and this app met our needs exactly.

CREDIT STORE

Location South Africa

How long does it take to pull the clients info
I have 8 customers and it has been going for 30 mins
does fresh Credit automatically make a wallet for every client

Maude Vintage

Quick to respond! Fixed my issue and the app worked as described. The app then picked up all my customers and I was ready to go. They are working on rolling out some new features. So I am hoping that these new features include the ability to account for the credit that is used through reports. Right now it shows up as discount, if your store has other discounts you would not be able to tell them apart. We will be using this FreshCredit as trade we offer customers for trading in inventory. The ability to search a customer by name would be helpful. I look forward to seeing what their new upgrades are! I have a lot of faith in this app particularly based on their great customer service!

Forever Bee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Our contact database needed to be updated, I reached out for support, they replied right away and fixed the issue. Great service and very friendly.

iNerdz Parts

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app does everything I need to! Not to mention their support response is fast and very helpful.

myspringenergy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app has a serious issue which makes using it very difficult and annoying. It refreshes data so quickly that working with the app is almost impossible

Homefield Foods

Very helpful team and a very useful app. Thanks Fresh Credit for the amazing solution to a common problem. Highly recommended.

Staple Swim

Location Australia

FreshCredit Team were super accomodating when fixing the app for our theme. It works perfectly on our store now and is super easy to use!

FAYT The Label

Location Australia

We have had FreshCredit on our store for 6 months, the team was quick to respond when it wasn't compatible with our theme. Works beautifully for our customers and has made our lives easier! Thanks Fresh Credit Team !

Ocean Views Beauty

Horrible customer service, the app did not work, I have reached out 4 times in the past two days and have not been responded to

December 18, 2019

We responded in less than 3 hours. Here is a screen capture of our chat transcript: https://nimb.ws/UTJw80

We take customer service very seriously, and always respond as quickly as we can.