FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

by ByteStand

Store credit for your Shop, simple and easy

The Original Organic Company

App didn't work with my theme and they continued to blame other apps rather than rectifying the error on their end. Don't bother wasting your time with this app.

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on our app and your willingness to try Fresh Credit! It is unfortunate and true that this store had another app interfering with our code.

Our team actively tried to resolve this issue with the assistance of the merchant. It is unfortunate this could not be solved before the app was uninstalled.

Musc Intime

Very easy to use application, my advisor Cara is very professional and answers all questions. Fantastic. I recommand

DaKine Holdings

We had an issue with the app loading in our custom theme. We hopped on chat and Cara solved the problem instantly. Great app. Great customer service.

Shop Onalee's

App was really easy to install and solves an important issue for us. Great customer service. Cara was very prompt in answering my questions and helping with install. Thanks!

The OVer Company - Wholesale

FreshCredit has been so easy to use! We have implemented it on our wholesale side of our business for all of our retailers. It's an easy few clicks to get a credit out to the stores. Their Customer support is also amazing and friendly. Thank you so much Cara for your attention to detail and for making us feel like you actually care!

Curated Comforts

Cara's customer service is exactly like what others have to say in the reviews. Very thorough, knowledgeable. All my questions were answered

JB Boutique

Cara with support was amazing to deal with, she had me up & running in a few short minutes !!! Love this app and excited to share it with my customers. its easy to install and use - Thank you Cara for taking the time to help!

Canoe Club

It does just what you want it to do! I wanted to make some minor styling changes and I needed help importing my customers, and Cara was there in a flash to help me out!

BizRiders

NEED SETUP SUPPORT TO EVERY CUSTOMER PLEASE START CHAT OPTION MAY BE ITS HELP INSTANTLY TO CUSTOMER AND MANY CUSTOMER ARE NEW

catelinbalesdesigns

Customer Service was Fantastic: Cara was so helpful from start to finish and fixed my problem quick.