FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Staple Swim

FreshCredit Team were super accomodating when fixing the app for our theme. It works perfectly on our store now and is super easy to use!

FAYT The Label

We have had FreshCredit on our store for 6 months, the team was quick to respond when it wasn't compatible with our theme. Works beautifully for our customers and has made our lives easier! Thanks Fresh Credit Team !

Ocean Views Beauty

Horrible customer service, the app did not work, I have reached out 4 times in the past two days and have not been responded to

December 18, 2019

We responded in less than 3 hours. Here is a screen capture of our chat transcript: https://nimb.ws/UTJw80

We take customer service very seriously, and always respond as quickly as we can.

Farm Charm Decor

I have this app installed and it works great. I had some issues when I changed my theme and customer support got everything fixed me. The respond quick and were very kind. Thank you.

PixieLane

I like everything about this App. I would love to see the option to generate reports about the credit status of my customers.

Rosie Daze Boutique

We love Fresh Credit! It is so easy to add store credit for returns and customers have no problems finding and applying their store credit when it's time for them to check out! Very simple and easy to use for both sides. Love, love love!

HACKLEY PICK-UP STORE

The Fresh Credit app has been the perfect solution for our store! The app is easy to use and the developers were able to adapt it to my theme with relative ease. What minor technical issues I've encountered have been solved quickly by their responsive support team. Thank you Fresh Credit!

flash vidéo

This application is great, simple and effective. The customer service has installed me very quickly and those despite the problem of translation because I am French and my English is bad. I use it for prepaid cards so I can also manage my clients' credits internally

Fitcover Australia

This app really does make it easy for small and start business owners to take care of their customers. Transactions are faster and easier for both the business and customers giving us more time to focus on other things to improve our business rather than the problems that this app has already solved for us :) good job!!

LOVE|LABELS

Love the app. Super easy to use and navigate through. Customer service answers really fast and is very helpful