4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its competitive pricing, swift fulfillment times, and wide product range. They commend its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and reliable performance. The customer service is praised for its promptness and expertise. Merchants report increased profits and commend the quality of printed products. The app efficiently handles both single and bulk orders.

Edited September 23, 2020

Initially, I would've given them 6 out of 5 stars. They were prompt, the orders were on time (and insanely fast), and the prices were outstanding. Then orders started getting wrong....and the wrong items were shipped....and they were taking longer and longer....until finally I am having to sever my relationship with them altogether. There are still positives about this app - but the fundamental aspect of a fulfillment center is to fulfill orders...and Fuel simply cannot do that. Customers were waiting 4-5 weeks with no end in sight for orders - until I started having to refund customers their money. Hopefully they get their act back together - but for now, you should avoid at all costs.

Dad Bod Tees
Over 2 years using the app
December 13, 2020

The app is amazingly user friendly and the best part is the Support desk. They'll get back to you fast and guide you well. My experience has been wonderful.

Duck Shade
Edited January 25, 2021

FUEL really has some EXCELLENT Customer Service. Very grateful for that! Someone always in an excellent and timely fashion. As, well everyone who assists always does so so kindly and graciously. ELSA IS AWESOME!!!!! Shout out to Max, Hector & Lyman as well! - GOD Bless you! Thank you!
Concerning the app, I have a t-shirt and other apparel business and LOOOOVE LOVE LOVE how I am able to sync different items/products under the same listing in my store. For example, I have 1 listing for every t-shirt, hoodie and long-sleeve shirt. I group them together, per design, as 1 item. It makes having collections so much easier and things on my website look so much neater. Fuel has a wide variety of items to choose from as well. Turn-around time to produce items is excellent. I sooooo appreciate excellence. Very glad I ever started using FUEL!

The Blessed Clothing Co.
Edited April 1, 2022

$5 for one shirt plus $3 for each additional. This is greed, this is robbery! If they do not change this, do not use them!

draculabyte
Over 2 years using the app
February 20, 2021

Thank goodness I found Fuel POD! It has helped my store in so many ways! Their products and printing is great and customer service is excellent. They have saved me so many $$ by not having to carry tons of inventory. Would highly recommend.

Keepsakes Plus
Edited April 4, 2022

They are doing aweful now, we have to wait over 10 business days for our orders be shipped out, and when they ship out, they split customers order and send multiple pacakges, that's painful for international customers, especially it's higher chance to get lost in transit.
We have bad reviews complaining the long time waiting, customer get tired of, so do we. Super tired of this shity service, even in last year Christmas they are not as aweful as this......

PixelRetro
About 2 years using the app
July 23, 2020

I am using this supplier from long, happy about the services provided. In this pandemic situation too they are managing well.

Fluffdeals
Edited May 24, 2022

FUEL used to be one of the best POD Providers, but it was USED to!! The issue here is that they became so bad that I wouldn't even suggest them to my worst enemy!! It feels like its a group of people that they didn't have to do something better, got some printers, bought some stock(always everything is out of stock, and what they tell you, when you message them, is that it didn't pass the quality control(which I at this point I am pretty sure that quality team its a myth). They need ADDITIONAL 3-5 days). They became so bad, that they had to delete their Facebook group page (where users could interact) from all the negative comments. DO A FAVOR TO YOURSELF AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Type Sale
Cyprus
About 2 years using the app
Fuel POD replied June 9, 2022

Hi there Type Sale, we hear you. We are running into issues obtaining blanks from our suppliers, but working on ways to improve our production times and hope to have this resolved shortly. I totally appreciate your continued patience with us and will make an announcement in the near future.
- Lyman

January 31, 2020

Production time, print quality, pricing and customer service is a 10 out of 10 stars! I have had so many orders for our designs that I had products on back order and Fuel printed and shipped them as fast as I could submit the order! I also had to submit a lot of orders manually and was easy to do. I also use some of the more rare color garments and they were able to restock blank garments fast enough so there was no lapse in production! Thanks to Fuel I not only got orders out in time but continue to upload new designs and keep fresh products stocked and ready to ship on demand!

Michigan Swatch Company
June 26, 2020

Best App Ever. Instant help and quick delivery. I just love to use this app for all my orders. I would recommend others to go for FUEL too.

croomart