Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rough Traditions

This service is superior! Great pricing, quick fulfillment, fast shipping. Customer service is quick and friendly. Highly recommended!

The T-Shirt Sea

I'm COMPLETELY new to this eCommerce thing. I stumbled upon this app before I even had a Shopify account. As a matter of fact, I didn't really know what Shopify was.
This app was why I jumped in headfirst. I have a tendency to research things quite extensively before I take a plunge. This was no different. I searched out all the Print On Demand apps I could find. I read reviews. I watched YouTube videos. I visited MANY websites to see their offerings. I couldn't find a better alternative.
Fuels' prices are far below the next closest competitor. Their shipping is top-notch. Support? It's always been spot on and questions are fielded on a personal level that makes me very comfortable. I never feel like I'm just another number.
They handle single item orders just as well as large quantities.
The app is incredibly easy to install. No coding. Click it and go. Set a few preferences and it's yours.
They have a wonderful feature at the bottom of the "Add Products" page. You can create templates! If you commonly group several products together, such as long and short sleeve t-shirts and sweatshirts and hoodies, you can choose your options (sizes and colors) one time and reuse the template over and over. It saves a ton of time adding new products to your store.
I'm extremely pleased with Fuel! And, No, this was not a paid advertisement.
Get it! You'll be glad you did.

Legion DirtCrew Co.

I have not received my order yet so i cant tell on quality or turn around time but i can say is that the app is so easy that it makes you overthink i did something wrong. With other apps i tried they seem like a cluster. Chat support is also by far the best experience and most helpful. They literally have an eye on it seems like. -Good job-

Wishing Owl

I have been using the fulfilment app for three months now. The shipping is one of the fastest and product pricing is unbelievable. Max has been very helpful from day 1. He is awesome and very very supportive. I am glad I found this app. Thank you!

Geeks Unleashed

Honestly this is by far my favorite POD app to use. The customer service is really quick and has helped me tremendously. One thing I will hope they come up with is a better grid system for laying our logos but its a minor thing.

Saturn Rewards, LLC

WOW! That about sums it up. I got my order within a week. The TShirt and Hoodie look fantastic and the coffee mug... they print the logo on both sides... LOVE IT! If they continue to offer their products at the prices they do and continue to provide the service and print quality that they currently do, I will be a customer for life.

I would love to see other products added such as wall clocks, watches, wallets, etc. It would be so cool if they did that!

Keep up the great work!

Ultra Esports Apparel

These guys are amazing in every aspect. Great customer service, fast response, fast fulfilment and they will answer any and all questions. I had one order messed up and they fixed right away. Customer was happy and so were we at the end of the day. Can't go wrong with fuel.

Pansy

Fuel has really blown me away. The customer service, the price, and the quality of the products are amazing. I would recommend Fuel to anyone who is looking for a Print on Demand app.

Benoeco

Go with this app! Fuel is making POD affordable which is impossible to find elsewhere. Quality products and excellent customer service as well.

Amare Charms

I love fuel. I use this app mainly for mugs because the price is good and shipping cost is good. I was impressed. The holiday season, was smooth. One issue here and there but it was fixed right away. Communication is fast, shipping is fast. Will be using this as my main POD. Update: During the holiday of 2020, several orders were delayed especially the ones coming out of TX (which majority of my mugs where coming out out), the PA facility wasn't as behind. I ended up receiving bad reviews from customers due to delays, and some demanded refunds. Now Valentines day, customer services reports they are behind on orders. Customer service is quick to reply, but I felt like I get this a lot "I can see the print job is done. This should ship within 1-2 days if everything goes well with quality" but it does not really ship in 1-2 days. (not sure if they take Saturday and Sunday off). Any ways I give this a 2 star due to competitive price and fast customer service, however, for sellers like us to survive in this market, we need to provide our customers their products at a timely manner , not 70% of the time, but 100% of the time.