Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

okboomer

This app is super easy to use and is going to really help take my store to the next level! It is very intuitive to get started and the prices are easily the best compared to any other vendor I've used on Shopify or elsewhere.

Some other highlights:
- Printing speed blew my expectations. Some products printed and shipped on the same they were received
- Support is great whenever I need it
- They are continually adding new products
- Templates to help me create more products with the colors and other sizes I like

Motiv X

I really like Fuel, If only they had more branding options like custom neck labels and removable tag option at the minimum, like Printify or Printful. One thing I liked about Scalable Press is the wide range of Shirt options, this app is really missing that. The Placement print on the garment could be a lot smoother. the online part of Scalable Press lets you choose which specific area, like top left corner or top right corner. If they can really focus on these problems, I believe they can better than Printful. Quality is already there.

Home Teez

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have used every app listed and finally, finally! A team that has great pricing, awesome app, and even better support. Max has been great to work with on any questions we have. If your looking for a partner and not just an app I highly recommend the Fuel POD, hand down.

plussizefor

Despite being new, Fuel offers one of the best print on demand app experiences to set up a new store. They clearly took the needs of creators seriously in their development process and their customer service is great.

Their template feature is best-in-class. Their mockups are awesome (we primarily use the without model mockups, but the with model mockups are good too). And it's super easy to adjust the size and placement of designs before exporting to Shopify.

PLUS--Their product name and product description fields support emojis! (At least one other PoD provider doesn't--much to our dismay. It's 2019, people!)

Vardise.com

Location Netherlands

Superb customer service! As client I'm glad with the support that Max and team given. They listens to the client feedback and make the product better day by day. The shipment is fast and should there's something wrong with the print they re-shipped it for you right away. Nice people to deal with and ready to help you out

October 21, 2019

Thank you, Tika! It is partners like yourself that have helped us get to where we are today. Your feedback helps fuel what we build next =)

ScalableTee

Wow very happy I gave this app a try before the holiday season started! The prices are easily the best compared to any other app, the fulfillment is quick and the print quality is very good. Definitely worth making the switch!

Unlawful Threads

I have already recommended it to some of my friends in the biz. This company is off to a great start. The prices are insanely good. Places for improvement; a better design UI and more products to choose from. Try it with a few products and see if you like it. My .02

Shipping information

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

HIGHLY recommend Fuel for shop owners looking for great UI, convenience, and cheap custom on-demand printing. Will be using them to print swag for my business!

Ins Craft

Location Vietnam

Working with this app was great. Very easy to create items and they give you a template to work with! Fully recommended!

Power Up Foods

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

October 8, 2019

Great to hear! We look forward to continue working with you and your business :)