Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Power Up Foods

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

HIGHLY recommend Fuel for shop owners looking for great UI, convenience, and cheap custom on-demand printing. Will be using them to print swag for my business!

October 8, 2019

Great to hear! We look forward to continue working with you and your business :)

ATLMagazine

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Our tiny company always struggled to make a profit on apparel. Then we came across Fuel! Now we can have unlimited designs without sitting on large amounts of inventory. Their customer service is phenomenal, their ease of use is amazing, and the profit margins are awesome!

LaTailyr Designs

Time spent using app About 3 years

This new Fuel app is so great. I was able to setup by products in just minutes. The interface is easy to use and the products ship quick.

Rachel's Brand

Time spent using app About 2 years

Super easy to use app and the prices are unbeatable! With the margins we get from this app, we are working on moving all our POD efforts to Fuel.

Was able to create my first product set within a few minutes. Their design tool makes it easy to create many products at once as well.

Quality of the prints and shipping speed are tremendous as well. Would highly recommend using Fuel!

DaveWears.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

This App brought all the value I needed at the perfect time. High quality products I can stand behind, spectacular customer service, and unbeatable prices.

I can finally have all variations within 1 product, I can finally set my mind at ease with fixed and fantastic pricing, and I know my customers already love these products so it's a good time all around.

I've tried finding a better solution, but there just isn't another company doing what FUEL and Scalable Press are doing.

I'm a loyal and lifetime customer since day 1 and will stick with this company since they've had my back as a small business owner.

September 30, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Dave! We are excited to continue to partner with you and your store. Cheers!

HomeTownRiot

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is undercooked and needs more time in the oven. No custom mockups which means my products will look identical to everyone else who uses this app, inability to adjust sizing of designs on apparel, and no way to import products that already exist in my store. This app provides no value to me in it's current state.

September 30, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a bad first experience! We do offer custom mockup options and allow you to adjust the sizing of your designs. I emailed you instructions for that.

And we are a new app and do not have the ability to import existing products. We do plan on adding in that functionality and much more as well. Feel free to reply to my email and we can jump on a call and go over the application. I'm here to help.

Best,