FulfillSync: Auto Mark Orders

FulfillSync: Auto Mark Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 19, 2020

We use UpTracker every time our shopify API integration does not work and it saves us every time. It's a very good deal for the price and super easy to use. Thank you UpTracker!

Swing Design
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 10, 2018

UpTracker saved me a ton of time! I usually use MassFulfill for excel fulfillment but their service has been down a lot lately. UpTracker has a small fee per order but it works great

FlexPosture
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 8, 2018

I use UpTracker to download custom tracking info from our fulfillment service. They have no interface to Shopify, but they do have FTP. It was reasonably straightforward to configure UpTracker to process their tracking file. The result is perfect handling of our fulfillment service's order tracking info!

I recommend this app and its companion, Exportable, for your custom fulfillment processing needs.

Spice Pharm
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 18, 2018

easy to install and configure, customer support is really helpful and fast responding, very useful app to update shipping information

Amabrush
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 13, 2018

Special Thanks to Yas for Guiding all the Way. This app is saver to me. It complete herculean task of adding tracking numbers without any hassle. Looking for ward to use it to full potential. :)

Joey Chan
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 23, 2018

Great product, easy to use. Highly recommended for oder processing

Omega Juicers
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 23, 2018

Easy to use, gets the job done! A great app indeed!

Boody Australia
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 17, 2018

Great customer service! ❤️ Looking forward to better changes!

Frequent Forage
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 25, 2018

The app works well, and the support team is incredible.

I have an email string in my inbox with over 20 replies back and forth. I asked for some really unique functionality - and they've tried 4 different solutions for me, all for free. AND - the 4 solutions we had to try were because I didn't properly describe my issue.

Great App.
Great Price.
Great Support.

Blueseventy Store
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 15, 2018

Very useful and great app. Support team is also very active.

Data Bazaar