Fulfill Sync: Auto fulfillment

Fulfill Sync: Auto fulfillment

by Stock Sync

Auto Fulfill Store and PayPal Orders via FTP/G Sheet & more

My Christmas 2

Difficult to get going. not overly intuitive.

Direct Sports Inc

Not reliable. Seems to fail when we need it the most. Would not recommend. Always a "server error" on their end when something goes wrong. Actively looking for a replacement.

July 9, 2019

We apologize that UpTracker schedule wasn't working at 100% after we migrated to a new server. Is because of some technical issue but Good news! we already resolved the issue and it will continue to back to normal and even better now. We have double the capacity of UpTracker server to serve more orders and less delay. Please give it a try again.

Radgears

Awesome product, helped us a lot with our fulfillments.

Rainsstore

Very helpful. We can now update all our tracking painlessly.

Jaggad

Great app, does what it says it does. Saves a lot of time for me with order update CSV files processed directly from my 3PL.

Developers very responsive to help requests.

Lovelivingchic

Great App with new interface, it is easy to work with.

Gtmdingo

Amazing simple and efficient app... the support team is amazing to respond asap! I use many of their apps already.

Choicest1

Much Appreciated
Supportive team is good for solving a problem

Sheswish

Their support is helpful and able to solve an issue.
Great!

Getgoodgoods

Their support is pretty good and was able to resolve my issue in one contact. Pretty awesome! Keep up the great work guys!