Influencer Automation Platform

Influencer Automation Platform

by Gatsby

Run influencer campaigns with the apps you already have

Vela Apparel

So far, I'm very happy. Support has been incredibly helpful and they have great integrations, including Yotpo Loyalty and Rewards, which together make an amazingly powerful UGC/influencer setup. I highly recommend

Seashells and Shipwrecks

This app is an amazingly powerful tool and the dashboard is easy to use. Their customer service is off the charts! I'm not the most adapt when it comes to installing and integrating things to my store and Brett from support was helpful, patient, explained things well, and he ensured everything was working perfectly before closing the chat. Highly recommend!

Girls in Logos

We've been in the influencer field for years and haven't been more impressed then with this app. We've only just started to implement it but the customer support in itself has been so, so, so good that this review is valid in our eyes. After spending multiple years seeing apps come and go, this really is a must-have. With the added benefits this app provides you can't go wrong.

Bailey's CBD

This app adds huge value to our pet brand... We are collecting Instagram handles with our email/sms form thanks to Gatsby's integration with Wisepops. We also have Influencer email flows set up on Klaviyo thanks to their helpful integration. This is a great company offering enterprise level value for a very reasonable rate for brands who are smart enough to use this app. Thank you Brett & Bob for helping us get set up! I like that we can now capture our visitor's IG handles and offer personalized incentives to get them to post about us.

Motherland Coffee Roasters

Gatsby is a must have especially for small businesses like ours! It's functionality is great and Gatsby's support team is beyond helpful.

Colourful Rebel

Really loving the Gatsby app and functionality at the moment. it caters our need to turn our current and future customers into brand ambassadors and keep track of their activity on Social Media regarding our brand.

Beyond Clothing Co.

Was stuck with a few things and got a reply within an hour from the founder himself who helped me sort a few things out non related to Gatsby. Thanks for taking the time to look into my issues, which are now all sorted thanks to the team. Would like to highly recommend using these guys. I tend to steer away from apps that are very slow at getting back. It was all sorted in the space of a few hours which would've taken me a day to fix alone. Thanks for the amazing and fast support guys. Highly highly recommend using Gatsby :)

February 26, 2021

Thanks Ina! Glad we got everything figured out together.

THE CARLIN by MIHOKO | Hair accessory for easy updo hairstyles & heatless curls

I have been intimidated by influencer marketing so I am excited to find Gatsby. I had a few questions and when I contacted the support, he provided answers to all my questions promptly. Within 15 minutes of installing the app, I was able to set it up and integrate with Klaviyo. Thank you for awesome support.

Greek House

I am officially a Gastby believer! I have used multiple softwares to help manage our influencer program and each one seems to do one thing slightly well but not everything I need. I also spent multiple cycles prospecting into relationships with influencers, spending time warming them up but after installing Gatsby I'm able to get responses right away as all the prospects already trust and know my brand. I have cancelled another software I was paying $18k for that I've seen better results with Gatsby in the first month. I already doubled our applicant projection for the month and I'm seeing higher conversions at every stage of our funnel because I'm starting with CUSTOMERS not COLD PROSPECTS. This also lightened the load of my ecommerce manager who was spending hours each day confirming influencers were posting and tagging us correctly. Gatsby is feeding all of this data live time right into our marketing automation email system and I'm even able to automate thank you emails as posts go live. Thank you Brett and the Gatsby team ya'll have made an amazing app that continues to get better and better, keep up the great work and innovation!

To Be Decorated

We were looking for a way to find microinfluencers to increase our site traffic and this is the perfect app to do just that! They made the setup process seamless and easy. Would definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6