Gatsby: Influencer Marketing

Gatsby: Influencer Marketing

by Gatsby

Unlock New Klaviyo Flows To Automate Influencers

Bailey's CBD

This app adds huge value to our pet brand... We are collecting Instagram handles with our email/sms form thanks to Gatsby's integration with Wisepops. We also have Influencer email flows set up on Klaviyo thanks to their helpful integration. This is a great company offering enterprise level value for a very reasonable rate for brands who are smart enough to use this app. Thank you Brett & Bob for helping us get set up! I like that we can now capture our visitor's IG handles and offer personalized incentives to get them to post about us.

Motherland Coffee Roasters

Gatsby is a must have especially for small businesses like ours! It's functionality is great and Gatsby's support team is beyond helpful.

Colourful Rebel

Really loving the Gatsby app and functionality at the moment. it caters our need to turn our current and future customers into brand ambassadors and keep track of their activity on Social Media regarding our brand.

Beyond Clothing Co.

Was stuck with a few things and got a reply within an hour from the founder himself who helped me sort a few things out non related to Gatsby. Thanks for taking the time to look into my issues, which are now all sorted thanks to the team. Would like to highly recommend using these guys. I tend to steer away from apps that are very slow at getting back. It was all sorted in the space of a few hours which would've taken me a day to fix alone. Thanks for the amazing and fast support guys. Highly highly recommend using Gatsby :)

February 26, 2021

Thanks Ina! Glad we got everything figured out together.

THE CARLIN by MIHOKO | Hair accessory for easy updo hairstyles & heatless curls

I have been intimidated by influencer marketing so I am excited to find Gatsby. I had a few questions and when I contacted the support, he provided answers to all my questions promptly. Within 15 minutes of installing the app, I was able to set it up and integrate with Klaviyo. Thank you for awesome support.

Greek House

I am officially a Gastby believer! I have used multiple softwares to help manage our influencer program and each one seems to do one thing slightly well but not everything I need. I also spent multiple cycles prospecting into relationships with influencers, spending time warming them up but after installing Gatsby I'm able to get responses right away as all the prospects already trust and know my brand. I have cancelled another software I was paying $18k for that I've seen better results with Gatsby in the first month. I already doubled our applicant projection for the month and I'm seeing higher conversions at every stage of our funnel because I'm starting with CUSTOMERS not COLD PROSPECTS. This also lightened the load of my ecommerce manager who was spending hours each day confirming influencers were posting and tagging us correctly. Gatsby is feeding all of this data live time right into our marketing automation email system and I'm even able to automate thank you emails as posts go live. Thank you Brett and the Gatsby team ya'll have made an amazing app that continues to get better and better, keep up the great work and innovation!

To Be Decorated

We were looking for a way to find microinfluencers to increase our site traffic and this is the perfect app to do just that! They made the setup process seamless and easy. Would definitely recommend!

Eleven10Leather and Designs

Brett was super helpful in helping me set up my Flows in Klaviyo, and make sure everything was set up correctly there and in Refersion. We've already had a few enter our dashboard so it's working and automated! VERY excited to start capturing this data and enhance our micro-Influencer relationships. Thanks!

February 16, 2021

Thanks Nick! And thanks for letting us share your Klaviyo Flows up on our case-studies page. Great example of how to set these up.

Lúcida Letra

Brett was really really helpful and supportive. I've set flows on Klaviyo that focus on different segments of Gatsby microinfluencers. ie: A flow for those who have from 1k to 5k followers, 5k to 10k and so on. That helps me to communicate in a way that encourages nanoinfluencers and also thanks larger ones in their efforts on social media by mentioning my brand. It is really useful to know my costumers and which of them are potencial influencers.

January 20, 2021

Thanks Vitor, was great to see how you set up your Klaviyo Flows / segmentation. Especially with filtering on the Mentioned You trigger. Thanks for choosing Gatsby!

McGovern & Company

Fantastic product! Great service setting it up in Klaviyo. Easy to use and seamless integration, thank you!! McGovern & Co.

January 20, 2021

Great to hear, thanks Colleen!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6