Gatsby: Rethink Influencers

Gatsby: Rethink Influencers

by Gatsby

Your Real Customers, Auto-Outreach, Authenticity Made Easy

LÜME

I was first introduced to Gatsby earlier this year and was excited to see that it provided a better, more efficient way to capture and leverage influencers. We integrated Gatsby with our Klaviyo popup and couldn't be happier. Brett is great and has been a huge help along the way. HIGHLY recommend!

Hip Mommies. Carefully curated. Thoughtfully designed, responsibly made.

We used Gatsby with our online shop to get some more info from our customers. Instagram is hugely popular for us and drives a lot of traffic to our site. Offering a discount code allowed us to get a lot of information on who was shopping with us, and Gatsby allowed us to connect with them so easily to see how we could collaborate in the future. Definitely worth a try.

XamsaSquash

A very interesting approach as to how to connect with your customers on Instagram and find the ones who can help promote your brand.
I had a few questions about the app configuration and Brett quickly walked me through the whole process and I had the banner up and running on our website in no time.

EZSMARTKID

Customer service terrific
app amazing
highly recommend
it is no doubt essential for every site
within 5' i got new lead

SensaCalm

We installed Gatsby's social popup and checkout form integration - both work great. We're about to audit all our apps and start fresh, but I wanted to leave a review for Gatsby first, since Brett and the team really do go above and beyond with customer service and the product drives real value automatically. I mean how else do you know if you have an influencer buying your product? It's awesome. We'll be installing it again soon.

White Plum

We use the data from Gatsby to understand our customers better and streamline micro-influencer outreach. We have their popup widget & integration with our checkout page. All works great and the customer service is the best I've seen on here... Well done guys!

O2Trainer.com

Brett is the best. He quickly answered all the questions and helped us with everything we needed.
This app is worth trying every shop, certainly, you have 7 days free

Diggn'it

Excellent Customer Support. Brett is always available and very helpful. I had been using the app to collect people's instagram. I had an issue with mailchimp integration and Brett took the time to help me with the workaround. Unfortunately the integration was not completed but the app did what it said it would.

Charlie Banana

Great APP - it has been a learning curve from 2017 when i first knew of it. Much improved APP - most importantly great technical support. Brett is very good.

Inner Art World

Very interesting concept that make the optin opup much more effective. I recommend to every store owners that want to make it big on instagram

Previous 1 3 4