Gatsby

Gatsby

by Gatsby

Social Capture Made Easy, Automatic

18.21 Man Made

I have never reviewed an app before but, Gatsby is performing so well for our business that I am hoping to inspire a fellow entrepreneur to use it! Gatsby has helped us turn interest into customers, better engage with customers on socials and earn some new money for our business. Gatsby is consistently responsible for 30% - 35% of our Shopify sales with an 1,800% ROI. Easy to install, easy to manipulate and the founder continues to make a personal effort to help grow our business. A complete no brainer.

Divine Creations Clothing Co Llc

This is actually my first review for any app on shopify and I've been using at least 10 for almost a year. Brett is GREAT. It's a Saturday on Labor Day Weekend and when I installed the app, I received a message from him minutes later. All questions answered and it's cool to know there's a real person on the other end looking out for you to be satisfied with the app. I'm definitely looking forward to using Gatsby! I love new tech and I think Gatsby is JUST what I needed to set my business apart from the rest. The ability to literally see who could be your best influencers is awesome. Can't wait to see how much this will boost business. Looking forward to seeing how Gatsby further develops! Thanks for the assistance Brett!

Greg The Store

Installation was seamless and concise, much like a game tutorial Gatsby lead me every step of the way through the initial setup. There was no "Well, what now?" point. The app itself is quick to load, lightweight, and clean. The creator Brett personally answered any questions I had and was generally just a good guy. This is a great app to further connect with your users in a natural way devoid of gimmicks or tricks. Certainly an app I'll use in all of my future projects. Thanks Brett!

Simsdirect1

Have had an awesome experience so far. Brett personally jumped on a call to help me get Gatsby up and running which was VERY helpful. He helped me get Gatsby all set up with my branding and integrate it onto my website in a quick and helpful manner. I really like Brett's vision for his company and his transparent approach. I have a good feeling about Gatsby and the potential it has for the future. If your serious about your brand and want to jump into a great way to gain exposure, then micro-influencers is the way to go! Gatsby is an innovative tool to help you automate the process. Do yourself a favor and get in quick before everyone starts catching on! Thanks, Brett, keep up the good work.

Bold Brew Coffee

Just finished up setting our first Gatsby campaign! Took a few minutes to set up, looks clean on the site, and runs super smooth first try! Super stoked to start connecting in a genuine way to our customers through our Shopify to make them customers for life! For a free 14 day trial, you really do not have anything to loose! Thanks for all of your help Gatsby Team!

Rise Brewing

Our experience with Gatsby and working with Brett has been top notch. Idea: I've perused just about every marketing plugin on Shopify and this was one of the only ones to catch my attention. It's seems like such a simple idea and I'm surprised it hasn't been more widely adopted: trade social shares for a small discount. As a new brand trying to grow our online presence and brand familiarity, it makes a lot of sense! Design: Love being able to customize everything from the colors to the fonts. It allows everything to look very on-brand. Service: Brett did an intro video walkthrough with us which was super helpful and has been very fast to respond with any small questions during setup. The tool is easy to install but if you are sometimes tech clumsy, their team is ready to help!

Rheos

Excellent experience from start to implementation. We've been fortunate to see the Gatsby app continue to get better and better from launch. For us as a small and quickly growing business- customer referrals are our lifeline. Having an app like Gatsby in place that is fun and friendly for the customer and high-impact from a social referral results is a game changer. Not only are we getting shout-outs from customers on their most used social platforms (mostly instagram and facebook but also on twitter), now we have some automation in place through Gatsby that follows up with the most influential customers to create referral campaigns. The execution is so simple to get setup with a few clicks. Anytime I did have questions the founder Brett and his team were wildly responsive and helpful. If you're lucky enough to start using this now, do it!! You'll be ahead of your competition and this company is going nowhere but up.

Swannies Footwear

Gatsby works great and Brett is super helpful! Nobody makes it easier to engage with your online customers on social.

Slam Media Inc

We have over 1M real instagram followers and a very dedicated readership. We just launched our ecommerce store and put Gatsby up right away, offering 15% off various products. Within the first 2 weeks, we've found that 25% of our purchases were influenced by our Gatsby campaign. All in all, very happy with Gatsby. Great product and exceptional customer service.

Oats 3

We've used Gatsby to supplement our social media influencer marketing as our team's bandwidth has had more demands placed on it. Gatsby has been extremely useful in identifying loyal customers who can double as influencers for us and making those connections for us automatically. Because they're already customers, there's no need to educate them as much about the product, and they're typically willing to collaborate. I would definitely recommend Gatsby to any company looking to expand their influencer marketing initiative.
Previous 1