Gatsby: Rethink Influencers

Gatsby: Rethink Influencers

by Gatsby

Your Real Customers, Auto-Outreach, Authenticity Made Easy

Rise Brewing

Our experience with Gatsby and working with Brett has been top notch.

Idea:

I've perused just about every marketing plugin on Shopify and this was one of the only ones to catch my attention. It's seems like such a simple idea and I'm surprised it hasn't been more widely adopted: trade social shares for a small discount. As a new brand trying to grow our online presence and brand familiarity, it makes a lot of sense!

Design:

Love being able to customize everything from the colors to the fonts. It allows everything to look very on-brand.

Service:

Brett did an intro video walkthrough with us which was super helpful and has been very fast to respond with any small questions during setup. The tool is easy to install but if you are sometimes tech clumsy, their team is ready to help!

Rheos

Excellent experience from start to implementation. We've been fortunate to see the Gatsby app continue to get better and better from launch. For us as a small and quickly growing business- customer referrals are our lifeline. Having an app like Gatsby in place that is fun and friendly for the customer and high-impact from a social referral results is a game changer. Not only are we getting shout-outs from customers on their most used social platforms (mostly instagram and facebook but also on twitter), now we have some automation in place through Gatsby that follows up with the most influential customers to create referral campaigns. The execution is so simple to get setup with a few clicks. Anytime I did have questions the founder Brett and his team were wildly responsive and helpful. If you're lucky enough to start using this now, do it!! You'll be ahead of your competition and this company is going nowhere but up.

Swannies Footwear

Gatsby works great and Brett is super helpful! Nobody makes it easier to engage with your online customers on social.

Slam Media Inc

We have over 1M real instagram followers and a very dedicated readership. We just launched our ecommerce store and put Gatsby up right away, offering 15% off various products. Within the first 2 weeks, we've found that 25% of our purchases were influenced by our Gatsby campaign. All in all, very happy with Gatsby. Great product and exceptional customer service.

Oats 3

We've used Gatsby to supplement our social media influencer marketing as our team's bandwidth has had more demands placed on it. Gatsby has been extremely useful in identifying loyal customers who can double as influencers for us and making those connections for us automatically. Because they're already customers, there's no need to educate them as much about the product, and they're typically willing to collaborate. I would definitely recommend Gatsby to any company looking to expand their influencer marketing initiative.

Mydogmonsters

Such a unique idea for an app! It was super simple to setup and get rolling on my website. I am excited to see the interest that it helps me generate for my brand.

Future Past Clothing

Amazing app and Brett gives the best customer support, even when he's out and just on his phone, not sure on the results yet but looks amazing potential to grow social media, time will tell but well impressed so far, thanks Brett!

Acacia K

I have to say this app is really great. Great way to grow social network for your business. Asides simple installation, the support is awesome. They are also open to feedback. They recently extended their free trial to 14days which allows businesses gather enough data to make an informed decision.

I definitely recommend Gatsby. Great job.

Teamltd Shop

Very easy to install and fulfills my needs!

Smith Starr

Gatsby is easy to install and take less than 3 min to set up. Also if you have any Qs or suggestions, their customer service is insightful and responsive.