Gatsby: Rethink Influencers

Gatsby: Rethink Influencers

by Gatsby

Your Real Customers, Auto-Outreach, Authenticity Made Easy

Moshyn

This is a great tool to have and Gatsby does a great job to simplify the entire process. We started using it as a free trial and now it is an integral part of our annual marketing plan. It makes it easy for both us and the customer to connect with the brand socially. Love it!

Gradys 2

Gatsby has been an incredible asset to the e-commerce side of our business. Their easy-to-use interface has allowed us to create custom and engaging campaigns to increase both sales and social engagement. On top of the stellar interface, the customer service is second to none. Brett has taken amazing care of us every step of the way and we can't thank Gatsby enough for the results they have produced for us! It certainly doesn't hurt that they're always coming out with new functionality that further enhances the value of the app. Give it a go, we promise you won't regret it.

House Of Mirza

Gatsby is a great app to develop your micro influencer strategy! It displays a customizable button on your site. Influencers can be incentivized to click and share your brand on social media with their friends and followers, spreading your messaging to the world. The interface is super simple to use and your button is highly customizable to match the look and feel of your site! The Gatsby team is very responsive and open to suggestions, which is great. I highly recommend adding Gatsby to your site and attract more influencers to represent your brand!

Stand4socks

Great unique app - easy to add, highly effective and very supportive onboarding team!

Moviecodes

I'm going to give this 5 Stars Cause I love the idea so far and I know that they are working on adding some features to make this great. I've also had a great experience with customer support and talking to the founder on what improvements need to be made.

I've hired multiple companies to help with influencer outreach without much success. The idea that I can start partnering with my customers to promote my brand is brilliant. Setup was simple and straight forward. I appreciated the customization on the placement and size of the items on my home page. I've already made lots of suggestions on how to improve the app and I feel like my feedback has been heard and they are working on these items.

I have had a about 10% sign up rate from my customers and I'm looking forward to working with them. Great Idea and can't wait to see whats next

1 2 4 Next