GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Artiby.com

This GDPR app is really what I need for GDPR Cookie Consent Banner!
Grear service, easy to use!

April 29, 2020

Hi there Artiby.com

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star review.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Marilisa Shop

La migliore applicazione per la gestione dei cookie. Assolutamente da avere sul proprio sito. Programmatore molto disponibile.

zealios

The app is working great and it offers several different style options to easily customize the look.

April 22, 2020

Hi There!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'm thrilled that you are enjoying our app. Thank you again and stay tuned because more updates will follow.

BFJ Store

Great and easy to install and use. Looks good on site and would defiantly reco, shows multiple languages

April 22, 2020

Hi there BFJ Store,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a brilliant 4 star review. I'm delighted to hear that you are seeing the benefit of using our app.

If there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is, info@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Blue Planet Lifestyle

Super easy to install, it was set up and running within 2 minutes! Although I have only received one consent so far in the first 24h. So let's see how it works out.

bubbo

Seems to do the job pretty well and its free so cant complain, thanks! I really like how many options there are to edit the banners appearance

Atout Feminin

bien, mais les utilisateurs ne peuvent pas refuser l'utilisation des cookies, c'est pourtant une norme demandé par la cnil,

May 11, 2020

Bonjour Atout Feminin,

merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de donner une excellente critique à l'application GDPR Cookie Consent Banner. C'est génial d'entendre que vous voyez de première main l'avantage de l'utiliser. Restez à l'écoute et dans la prochaine version, nous couvrirons ce que vous avez mentionné à propos de cnil.

Je vous souhaite, à vous et à votre entreprise, le meilleur.

Merci encore,

Thedalo

Perfect app .very easy to install and to set . All informations are clear and you can customize everything. Thanks

V-endy

This app does what it says it does I had zero problems with it, and it makes my store look so much more professional. The app is perfect and so easy to use. It's a must-have if you want your store to be 100% compliant with the new requirements of the GDPR. Keep up the excellent work, Pandectes.

April 16, 2020

Hi V-endy,

Thanks you so much for your 5 star review. You are so right, our app is the best GDPR Cookie Consent app for anyone who wants his store to become compliant in a quick and easy way.

You are also correct about the zero problems. We try hard to support our clients and we want to solve any problems asap. This has helped us make the app very stable. This is also clear by the positive feedback we get anytime from new clients.

Our Customer Success Team is always available if you need any assistance so if there is anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Westerlind

Very easy to use, installs and is working within 2min or less.
I wish, it had a preview function when changing the styles in the backend though.
How do I get a black wire around my white on white note?

I have to update the review to 5 stars, cause the response was so fast and good! Great app!! Great support!

April 16, 2020

Hi Westerlind,

Thank you so much for giving such a brilliant 4 star review! Our app is the best GDPR Cookie Consent app you could ever hope to have on your store. It's clear to see that you are seeing the benefit of using it ...

About your question, please stay tuned because pretty soon we will make a huge update on the app. The you will be able to find many more options and you will be able with some custom css (we can help you on that), to make the banner look how you like.

Upd: Thank you for your kind words and the updated 5-star review. We are here of any help you need.