GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Skóra Skincare

Very easy to use and meets all the needs for any one looking for a GDPR bar. Would highly recommend using.

Union Of Truth

Very simple and straightforward, and I am not a tech-savvy guy. I don't know how it could be easier to use. As long as it keeps working as it currently does, this is an easy five star product.

Cactus Purl

OMG this app is so simple to install and to modify to fit the theme. Exactly what I was looking for my store.

The Beautiful Eyelash Company

straight forward to set up and has colour options to blend well with the overall look of the website.

Cocktail Porter

Very quick to set up and super easy to navigate! Provides several customisation options to match the look and feel of your website

MARCUSTOM

Perfect and easy. Thanks for this precious help to rehearsing the problem to install a cookies banner on the website.

A to Z Gadgets UK

We installed this solution as per the official requirement. It is highly customisable and probably one of the best Cookie-related solutions out there, highly recommended.

Les bijoux de Lulubellule

Application simple d'utilisation et facile à installer .
Tout est configurer en 5 min .
Je recommande !!!

Ninth Nation

Very easy to set up and use. Nice options to match your website. I like the pushdown option so I can still see my announcment bar at the top of my website.

Biodroga USA

This app is simple and great. Easy to set up and customize. Got everything working within minutes. Plus, it's free. No complaints whatsoever.