GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR CCPA Cookie Banner, Preferences Popup, Complete CMP

MJDZ Shop

I have tried several GDPR Cookie apps in Shopify and have had the best experience with this one. The customer service is excellent and very responsive and they have even created a custom cookie popup with our logo and font. I'd wish that it offers analytics to show how many visitors declined/adjusted their cookies instead of just showing the one who gave their consent. I addressed this issue and they confirmed that this is something that should be rolled out soon.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Very good app. Free version is great, but the paid version goes way more than most apps. See it working here at www.halcyonblue.com.

Bags by Sumageza

this app is very easy to install, fast and self-explaining. Fast support.
I am still testing some other Apps, therefore haven't made my mind up yet.
bags-by-sumageza In addition, the support is taking care, they take up loose ends of communication and provide additional information.
It looks they are very motivated and keen to get customers and clients, which they can take care about. To experience such a behaviour is really exceptional !

May 25, 2021

Hi, we appreciate your review and your kind words about our application and our support team. If you ever need further assistance check out our knowledge base or email us. We're always eager to help.

ANOTHER STORY

UPDATED: Thanks Nikos for reconnecting with us and providing assistance on the bugs encountered with reports requests. Thanks for the update on the new features to be added to the app and for your transparency on extended delay. We are waiting for final update by mid June and keep on supporting this app by maintaining our subscription as basic functionalities, installation process and text set up are great and very practical. ..................................................................................................................... Waiting for the update on: Adding a "data subject identifier" in the cookies consent report as our local law is suggesting that IP address as main identifier isn't enough // team answered positively and said they were working on having it included in the report within one month. Clarifying in CSV report when customers opt for "custom" cookie, which cookie categories did they opt-IN and which ones did they opt-out. will be super happy to update again our review as soon as we get the latest updates on these new agreed features :)

May 24, 2021

Hello, thank you for sharing this feedback and for supporting us. We will do our best and I hope you will love our next coming release. We will keep you in the loop.

Handwriting Success

The free version has the features we were looking for, and support was very responsive and effective. NB: Switching themes may require an additional step to re-integrate this app.

Joolca United Kingdom

Trying to get a simple answer from their support feels like a chore, they're trying to give the shortest possible reply which ends up wasting a week of your life. I suggest you try "GDPR Legal Cookie by Beeclever" their support was far more responsive and happy to help. ***Edit to clarify their response: Correct 27 emails of back and forth because I couldn't get a clear or helpful answer. Additionally, they never gave me a solution and only replied with a proper full-length, clear email essentially asking me indirectly to take this review down. Go ahead and use this app if it's the free version, but avoid their paid tier as it makes no sense to pay monthly for no ongoing improvements or (helpful) support. ***

April 16, 2021

Hey there! Nikos here from Pandectes Support.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear that you are disappointed from our support but if you check your history we have exchanged 27 emails the last 7 days giving you as much information and explanation as we could.

You requested custom development for a third party platform you use and we explained to you that we provide an API exactly for such cases but unfortunately your developer could not do it.

This is very disappointing because this is not reflecting our efforts to help you and the solutions we could give you and you rejected.

I hope you can reconsider our whole communication and our support here.

Thank you.

zefera-shop

Finally a solution that meets all requirements. Pretty easy to install and highly configurable (with a paid plan).

The Finiti

:) A very well done and support was wonderful, Thanks Nikos! I really like how you can customize the bar and make it look like a seamless addition on the site!

Beldiamond

After testing several similar apps, this one is by far the best. Support has been very helpful as well.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. We are very happy to see merchants like you finding our app the best GDPR/CCPA app in the store.

Stay tuned for upcoming feature. Don't forget that we are here for you by email at support@pandectes.io and in our website https://www.pandectes.io where you can find many articles in our knowledge base.

Nikos

Senkels

Had some issues in the beggining but the developer helped me to fix it. So nothing negative to say.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21