Reviews (1,748)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customization options that simplify GDPR compliance. Key features such as the cookie consent banner tool and Google Consent Mode v2 support are highly valued. The app caters to various needs with both free and paid packages. Exceptional customer support, including app setup assistance, customer experience enhancement recommendations, and manual GDPR checks, is frequently mentioned. One support team member, Christos, is often praised for his excellent service. The app is recommended for merchants prioritizing data privacy and compliance.

July 1, 2024

Really good app and really quick and helpful support, mostly Christos has helped me so many times.

SKI4YOU
Poland
6 months using the app
June 5, 2024

The app works well, and the support team is incredible. Nikos was thorough, helpful, quick to reply, and went above and beyond to get us set up through some more complicated Google policy work. 10/10 recommend!

Love that Bag etc - Preowned Designer Fashions
7 months using the app
April 11, 2024

Really good customer service, really quick and solution focus answers. Also special thanks to Christos who helped me and my company a lot with the specification of the banner.

James J. Fox, Dublin
Ireland
Over 3 years using the app
Pandectes replied April 17, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our customer service and that Christos could assist you effectively with your banner specifications. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you need any more help, just let us know!

June 28, 2024

Konstantinos did a great and fast job helping us to customize the cookiebanner to our and the customers needs.

Get the Gallop
Sweden
May 16, 2024

This app is amazing for GDPR compliance! The cookie layout looks professional, and setting up consent pages is super easy. Plus, the support team is fantastic – always quick to help and really knowledgeable.

Εκδόσεις Upbility
Cyprus
April 16, 2024

The support that I received from Christos was very good. He helped me with my questions and even gave some further recommendations to improve our cookie banner.

Lotus Koekenpakketten
Belgium
Almost 2 years using the app
June 20, 2024

Great simple app and takes care of all my GDPR consents. Superb support always on hand too. Konstantinos resolved my Google Ads issue in minutes for me.

Game Yarns
4 months using the app
July 1, 2024

Great App for Starter and for people who are already familiar with shopify! The App also has great Support and we are grateful for the help provided by people like Christos.

Kastenbein und Bosch Onlineshop
Germany
2 months using the app
May 1, 2024

Very fast support. My issue was easily resolved. thanks

The Open Studio