Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 10, 2022

The Support's team fast response and troubleshoot capability is a great reason to go with the team from GDPR Compliance Center. You know they'll be there to support you when you have problems; they're like part of your team.

WaterField Designs
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited December 10, 2022

Convenient tool and has great support. I got help from customer support specialist Christos in less than 5min on Saturday. Thank you for reacting so quickly!

Mesmo Lithuania
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 8, 2022

GDPR Compliance Center is a great app with great support! I recommend it. We got recommended to use it by Analyzify.

Tätskiktsprodukter
Sweden
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 7, 2022

app veramente utile personale altamente preparato disponibile e cordiale. sopratutto Christos si e dimostrato veramente professionale e cordiale e mi ha aiutato a risolvere alcuni problemi consigliatissima

s-irio
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
Pandectes replied December 8, 2022

Grazie mille per le belle parole 🙌 🙌 . Siamo così felici di far parte del tuo fantastico viaggio di crescita 🚀🚀.

Christos

December 7, 2022

My first experience with this app was very good as i just started my business and are some things that i needed help and your app provided me along with your staff member Christos.

thestreet
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
Pandectes replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our application. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@pandectes.io.

Regards

Edited December 6, 2022

Pretty decent app that saved me time. Support was helpful in solving a problem with a broken image, and they recommended leaving a review, so here I am. Christos was especially helpful. Thank you so much!

P·R·O·T·O·G·E·N·E·S·I·S
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 6, 2022

Awesome App, user friendly and thank you Christos for your help

Olara
France
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
December 6, 2022

Awesome app with great help from admin, Christos helped guide me where my lack of experience failed me as i'm pretty new to shopify

really happy to be compliance with GDPR

Blackstockers
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 6, 2022

Geweldige app die echt meer inzicht en mogelijkheden bied op het gebied van gdpr verplichtingen en mogelijkheden.

Shopvoorgezondheid
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
December 5, 2022

Applicazione che uso da molto tempo , la disponibilità e la gentilezza di Christos mi spingono a lasciare una recensione più che positiva . Christos , persona molto competente e disponibile , mi ha aiutato a configurare al meglio il mio banner , aiutandomi ad ottenere il risultato desiderato . Saluti Vittorio Citro

Vittorio Citro Boutique