GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR CCPA Cookie Banner, Preferences Popup, Complete CMP

Blitz and Peaces

Easy, simple and fuss-free. GDPR Cookie Consent Banner is a great application for ensuring compliance!

Black Ops Factory

I had to improve my cookie policy. This app seemed to do the job. I'm satisfied for now but I don't use it for long.

soniaalinsart

I really loved the way I have been able to display my Cookie Consent Banner on my e-store. Thanks for a so helpful app!

The Radiant

Didnt work immediately had to place in the code and test without being in EU. Then it worked fine. Just wondering if it translates to other languages?

May 28, 2020

Hi there The Radiant

One of the main aims of our app is to help businesses be ready for GDPR. That's why we provide same day support, in most of the cases, in order to make the app work properly for your needs.

More to the point, if you have issues with the install don't hesitate to send us a message to our support email support@pandectes.io and we will give you a hand make it work even without custom code placement.

We currently support translations for the European languages, but we plan to introduce global translations in the future releases of the app. That's a great idea and we thank you for that.

Wishing you continued success!

All the best,

Nikos

softavias

very simplified and awesome setup. really glad i found this.
Its really important to have the GDPR in sites nowadasy and this just makes it easy in one click

Anthony James Shop

With being in the UK I use this app to compile with GDPR. It as saved me a lot of time and I feel safer now I have it installed.

Horoscoopshop.nl

Perfect! The app does what it needs to be doing and you will be done in a few minutes with your very own cookie bar.

Strawberry Valley

Beautifully easy to set up and use. The app is sImple to understand, unobtrusive and has lots of easy styling options to get the look you want. Does the job perfectly with no fuss, thanks. :)

Piccolos.coffee

Super easy to install the app. Does the job really well and looks great. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Arvensaa

Just installed the app. looks to be ok and good support provided. Its actually serve the purpose. Will provide the review once experienced.

May 25, 2020

Hi Arvensaa,

thank you so much for taking the time to give such a brilliant review! We are always here for you, so if there is anything our team can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you every success!

All the best,