GDPR Compliance Center

GDPR | CCPA | LGPD, Cookie Consent, EU Cookie Banner, Privacy

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR Compliance Center

Move Shop

Location Italy

Excellent Support, Nico helped me through to fix some mistake done during the setup! Highly recommended!

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app and the support we offer which is our first priority.

Feel free to explore more information about our app on our help pages here: https://help.pandectes.io

Regards,

Nikos

Trendy Baby

Location France
Time spent using app 28 minutes

J'ai fait appel à l'aide de l'application qui est très réactive et à l'écoute. Les personnes sont très professionnels. Rien à dire !

Thisagio Factory

Location Italy

Perfetta per essere a norma di legge in Italia e in Europa. Fa tutto quello che serve e si integra perfettamente con shopify.

iFitt

Location Netherlands

First use today of the app, and so far, it was perfect! The support and web designer helped very quick, and set up a custom cookie banner in a pretty short time. Really recommend it so far! Have downloaded a lot of cookie apps, and this one is number 1 for sure

entire stories

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great and kind support. Response time was just under one hour! Really nice and helpful chat correspondent, who moreover delivered additional information to us.

FLOWZOOM

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support. Fast responses. The correspondent was very nice and helpful. My concern was solved and the app has met all expectations.

Style Heroes

Location Greece

The only cookie app that integrates with store language, when you switch, it switches. The support was instant and so helpful, stayed with me until I made it done. It's beautiful already but gives you so many options. It saved my time and thoughts. totally recommended

GAIA DIVES

Location Italy

Sto usando questa app che mi ha subito aiutato per quanto riguarda i pop up previsti per la messa a norma dal GDPR, (così importante ai giorni d'oggi) e merita di essere presa in considerazione. la consiglio! Se ci fosse anche la possibilità di essere tradotta in italiano per velocizzare la comprensione sarebbe il top.

March 17, 2022

Ciao, siamo felici di informarti che ora stiamo supportando la tua lingua nella nostra app. Ora puoi utilizzare l'app nella tua lingua madre offrendoti la migliore esperienza. Spero che vi piaccia!

Kalavei

Location Finland

Very easy to get support about technical questions. I got easily help from the chat. I highly recommend this app!

DECORAGLOBA FRAGRANCE

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service! They help you solve all your doubts, they are very kind and patient. I love this app.