GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR CCPA Cookie Banner, Preferences Popup, Complete CMP

Horoscoopshop.nl

Perfect! The app does what it needs to be doing and you will be done in a few minutes with your very own cookie bar.

Strawberry Valley

Beautifully easy to set up and use. The app is sImple to understand, unobtrusive and has lots of easy styling options to get the look you want. Does the job perfectly with no fuss, thanks. :)

Piccolos.coffee

Super easy to install the app. Does the job really well and looks great. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Arvensaa

Just installed the app. looks to be ok and good support provided. Its actually serve the purpose. Will provide the review once experienced.

May 25, 2020

Hi Arvensaa,

thank you so much for taking the time to give such a brilliant review! We are always here for you, so if there is anything our team can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you every success!

All the best,

Nikos

Kulero

Easy to install and configure. It has all the functionality we need and styling the consent bar is fairly simple yet powerful enough to create a custom look.

Feature Wall Mural

I've tried a few of these apps, but with the layout options, this one works the best for desktop and mobile. An absolute beauty, well done guys.

Woopsy House

Good app, easy to install and various option settings. I wait to see the statitics and how my customers will react to it

May 19, 2020

Hi Woopsy House,

thank you so much for giving us this great review. We really do appreciate it and it means so much to us knowing you are seeing first hand the benefit of using our application about GDPR.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you continued success!

All the best,

Nikos

Livingwear

Easy access, a lot of styles and edit functions. Looking forward to more updates! A must get for stores whose theme doesn't have a editable Cookie Bar!

blingmybaby

I spend days figuring out how to get the best app and then I came across GDPR Cookie Consent Banner App. It is simply am amazing app. Highly recommend. This app makes it so easy to get the cookie consent banner done. The best part about this app is the amount of customisations that it allows the user.

Chamboo

Very good love it I used it to be able to use gdpr and it worked very very well, I would highly recommend