GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR CCPA Cookie Banner, Preferences Popup, Complete CMP

PawsNClaws Boutique

Very easy to install, easy to use and customise the colours to match my store front. Best bit its free.

Dewrop

I was wondering what to do with the cookie policy. Very Very good, simple. It's a simple styling with responsive support and I love it.

ITALIA BAGNO

Installed, yet to Try, but Great being Free App. We will wait until store visitors try the Banner and then will give another review

ShishaJunky

gute app, als deutscher schwer einzustellen weil alles in englisch ist
und vor allem kostenlos :D

Doughies Pizza Kits

Simple to use app, works great! Easy to customise it to your needs, adjust colours, and implement in a couple minutes.

Ghoul RIP

Simple and effective. Works great and does what it's supposed to. Don't pay for anything GDPR related when you could have this.

Screen and Shield

Wonderful support. Emailed, responded. Jumped into my admin panel and made the change for me. Jumped out. Emailed me to let me know. Couldn't ask for anything else. App looks great on the store. Everything works.

May 8, 2020

Hi Screen and Shield,

It's great to hear from you and thank you for your brilliant review. Our support team is always here for you because we want you to have the best GDPR app for your store. If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are only a message away.

Wishing you every success!

All the best,

Nikos

Turnpike Vapes

Absolutely brilliant product, customisable, fast EXCELLENT. Look no further highly recommended. Perfection can not praise it enough. Great

Vitamer Co

This is not just the best Cookie App I've ever used, it's the best Shopify App I've ever seen. Integrated seamlessly, let me customize it so it looks native to my store (so doesn't look like an installed app on your store after you customise the colors and fonts) and all this for Free?? Super thankful to the developers. AND it's not just a pop-up banner, it actually keeps track of who's click accept and therefore is actually doing what GDPR requires, not just showing a banner. Honestly guys, would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Thank you!!

May 6, 2020

Hi there Vitamer Co,

You are right, it is pretty amazing what our app can do. GDPR is important for all stores and most store owners are not aware of the details of this law. What's also amazing is your kind words. Reviews like this lets us know that the work we are doing is having the impact that it should.

Saying that, we are always here to help so if there is anything you might ever want to know or if you want to propose some new features, please do reach out to our Support Team, we are always here for you. Our email is: info@pandectes.io

Wishing you continued success!

All the best,

Nikos

Rogers Coffee

Great! Works well and suuuper simple to use. Thanks!
No other worries than to just follow the easy setup guide. :)

Rogers Coffee