GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR CCPA Cookie Banner, Preferences Popup, Complete CMP

Velis-Hook

I used this bar for many shops, and I'm very happy about it.
Simplicity + Free + Personnalisation,
thank you a lot !

May 1, 2020

Hi there Velis-Hook

Wow, what a review. Simply thank you for your outstanding review. As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every Success to all your stores!

Blossom Yoga Wear

LOVE this app! So simple to install and fully customised according to our website branding. Perfect for what we need and fabulously Free too. Thank you.

Artiby.com

This GDPR app is really what I need for GDPR Cookie Consent Banner!
Grear service, easy to use!

April 29, 2020

Hi there Artiby.com

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star review.

Wishing you and your business every success!

NUTRITION STORE ROMA

Buona,si potrebbe migliorare con la traduzione in italiano,il banner scompare dopo il primo consenso,credo sia normale.

Marilisa Shop

La migliore applicazione per la gestione dei cookie. Assolutamente da avere sul proprio sito. Programmatore molto disponibile.

Bath.Heaven.Store

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

zealios

The app is working great and it offers several different style options to easily customize the look.

April 22, 2020

Hi There!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'm thrilled that you are enjoying our app. Thank you again and stay tuned because more updates will follow.

BFJ Store

Great and easy to install and use. Looks good on site and would defiantly reco, shows multiple languages

April 22, 2020

Hi there BFJ Store,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a brilliant 4 star review. I'm delighted to hear that you are seeing the benefit of using our app.

If there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is, info@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Blue Planet Lifestyle

Super easy to install, it was set up and running within 2 minutes! Although I have only received one consent so far in the first 24h. So let's see how it works out.

bubbo

Seems to do the job pretty well and its free so cant complain, thanks! I really like how many options there are to edit the banners appearance