GDPR Compliance Center

GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, PIPEDA, Cookie Consent, EU Banner, Privacy

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR Compliance Center

siin

Location Austria
Time spent using app 1 day

Beautiful cookie banner which is easy to customize for free. I had some problems with the app, furthermore the support fixed it under 24 hours. Perfect :)

Propel Power

good site does everythin you would expect like with regulations and stuff like that its good and yea

ARI

Location Estonia
Time spent using app 33 minutes

I had 2 questions i could not figure out and the support was extremely swift and helpful. Highly recommend

Historic Scotland Shop

The support from the developers was great, I received a very fast and helpful response when I contacted them.

EraOfWolves

Location Austria

Literally love the app! It has everything you need :) I love the design as it looks very professional and what I love most about the app is the support. I had two extra wishes for custom design and they helped me both times!! Honestly the best Cookie App ever :)

WoodishSA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 6 minutes

The customer support is just amazing!! I love this app. Thank you very much and keep it up. I will definitely recommend this app to anyone.

kiddoshop.sk

Location Slovakia

Great, just GREAT! I wouldn't be thinking, I will get such customer care that fast. Thanks a lot! Best customer care so far!

concreted By Arash Davar

Location Germany

The app is amazing and a life saver. I also had one of my best experiences with the support team. Thank you!

ZuperPRO Tools

Location Romania

Great app and easy to use. Fully functional multilingual banner with preferences. Support quality is great!

Chia de Gracia FI

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is easy to apply and use. Great customer service, fast reply. The app seems to work very well! If you have multiple stores don't forget to mention it.