GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR CCPA Cookie Banner, Preferences Popup, Complete CMP

Atout Feminin

bien, mais les utilisateurs ne peuvent pas refuser l'utilisation des cookies, c'est pourtant une norme demandé par la cnil,

May 11, 2020

Bonjour Atout Feminin,

merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de donner une excellente critique à l'application GDPR Cookie Consent Banner. C'est génial d'entendre que vous voyez de première main l'avantage de l'utiliser. Restez à l'écoute et dans la prochaine version, nous couvrirons ce que vous avez mentionné à propos de cnil.

Je vous souhaite, à vous et à votre entreprise, le meilleur.

Merci encore,

Thedalo

Perfect app .very easy to install and to set . All informations are clear and you can customize everything. Thanks

Anton Care

I absolutely LOVE this app!! This app makes life a hell of a lot easier for a shopify store about the GDPR law. Thank you Pandectes.

V-endy

This app does what it says it does I had zero problems with it, and it makes my store look so much more professional. The app is perfect and so easy to use. It's a must-have if you want your store to be 100% compliant with the new requirements of the GDPR. Keep up the excellent work, Pandectes.

April 16, 2020

Hi V-endy,

Thanks you so much for your 5 star review. You are so right, our app is the best GDPR Cookie Consent app for anyone who wants his store to become compliant in a quick and easy way.

You are also correct about the zero problems. We try hard to support our clients and we want to solve any problems asap. This has helped us make the app very stable. This is also clear by the positive feedback we get anytime from new clients.

Our Customer Success Team is always available if you need any assistance so if there is anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business every success!

All the best,

Westerlind

Very easy to use, installs and is working within 2min or less.
I wish, it had a preview function when changing the styles in the backend though.
How do I get a black wire around my white on white note?

I have to update the review to 5 stars, cause the response was so fast and good! Great app!! Great support!

April 16, 2020

Hi Westerlind,

Thank you so much for giving such a brilliant 4 star review! Our app is the best GDPR Cookie Consent app you could ever hope to have on your store. It's clear to see that you are seeing the benefit of using it ...

About your question, please stay tuned because pretty soon we will make a huge update on the app. The you will be able to find many more options and you will be able with some custom css (we can help you on that), to make the banner look how you like.

Upd: Thank you for your kind words and the updated 5-star review. We are here of any help you need.

Wishing you and your business every success!

All the best,

RockDew Collections

I Used this cookies pop up for my site and is very good, I will love to shre it with my friend for the to get the app.

Konjak Paris

Excellent ! Thanks guys for this work, well developped, works so great and many custom options for the best user experience, + it's free 5 stars well deserved :)

Vom Fass

This is one of the easier apps to get installed and configured. Can't really say there was an issues or needed changes.

Victoria Liddell Jewellery

really easy to use, not had any problems at all. well done

Salebetter

1. This helps helps me a lot, because i dont need to waste time about "cookie" or anything else.
2. The Icon is very nice, it makes looking the banner nicely.
My experience are great

It's a great app, thanks for the work!
Ok.. to make a review seems to be a problem.. I WANT TO GIVE 5 STARS but they dont want it, get me to the message box everytime..