Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 17, 2023

I had some questions re gdpr compliance with this app and Christos was very helpful. Put my mind at ease.

Rich Gone Broke
South Korea
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 14, 2023

I have used this app on 3 of my stores already and I just love it. Design. Customizabilty. Customer support (Christos made a great job helping me out with my issues)! Everything is on point :)

Powerscaled
Austria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 12, 2023

Nachdem ich alle Cookie Apps getestet habe, würde ich sagen dies ist die beste App auf dem Markt. Eine sehr komplexes Problem wurde hier hervorragend und benutzerfreundlich gelöst. Vor allem der Kundensupport ist herausragend - auch um 21:00 Uhr. Also ich kann die App nur zu 120% empfehlen. Top top top!

Jaimie Jacobs
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 12, 2023

I had some questions about the settings and Christos helped me right away. Great customer support !!

Wayuula
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 12, 2023

You often need support with Shopify Apps due to different themes and so on, so I think that quick support is important. The support team of this app is really fast and they take their time to help out and answer all your questions!

fictionary world
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 10, 2023

They have great customer service. I have been in frequent contact with Mr. Christos. He responded quickly to my messages. There were a number of issues we were trying to resolve on our site and we were able to fix them all thanks to Him. I strongly recommend the application :)

Milnoi
Turkey
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 9, 2023

Very user-friendly app. Everything was set up within a few clicks, Christos was very helpful and quickly checked our site for Compliance.

Woody
Denmark
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
January 7, 2023

Amazing technical support via instant chat. Very pleased with the service support from Christos. Thank you.

Shell Bay Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 6, 2023

Really helpful support that responded and fixed my problems immediately. Recommend!

Padel Secondhand
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 6, 2023

Super speedy and helpful guidance - Thanks Christos :)
App easy to use, installed and ready to go straight away

Bosideng Fashion