Reviews (1,748)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customization options that simplify GDPR compliance. Key features such as the cookie consent banner tool and Google Consent Mode v2 support are highly valued. The app caters to various needs with both free and paid packages. Exceptional customer support, including app setup assistance, customer experience enhancement recommendations, and manual GDPR checks, is frequently mentioned. One support team member, Christos, is often praised for his excellent service. The app is recommended for merchants prioritizing data privacy and compliance.

June 20, 2024

Pandectes is a fantastic cookie consent management tool, but what truly impressed me was their exceptional customer service. When I faced some configuration hurdles, their support team, Christos and Alex, went above and beyond. They guided me through the solution step-by-step, even checking in later to ensure everything functioned smoothly. This level of care is rare and made a huge difference. Highly recommend!

Allergy Buyers Club
7 months using the app
July 4, 2024

Pandectes GDPR Compliance offers an exceptional service with top-notch quality and a user-friendly platform. What truly stands out is their amazing customer support. The team is knowledgeable, responsive, and always ready to assist with any questions or issues. Highly recommended for seamless GDPR compliance!

Red Goblin
Romania
8 months using the app
Edited June 21, 2024

My experience with Pandectes has been great so far. The solution seems to include everything I need and offers great customization options for the cookie banner. Setting up the app in Shopify has been very easy, especially with the outstanding service offered by Alex from their support team. Thank you so much! Looking forward to activating the new Cookie banner.

And a special thanks to Konstantinos for helping with the GCM2 setup.

Packsmart
Denmark
About 1 month using the app
July 10, 2024

Pandectes has been great so far! Christos was fast and efficient in helping us set up the cookies and privacy policies. Great app, even better support.

Bayte
About 1 year using the app
April 15, 2024

Simple and intuitive app! Easy to use and very helpful staff. Christos has helped me manage my banners and offered very useful information about certain issues I had.

Trio Verde
Romania
About 1 year using the app
Pandectes replied April 26, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We’re so glad to hear that you find our app simple and intuitive. Our team is committed to offering useful information and support to enhance your experience. Should you need any more help or have further questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help you succeed!

May 13, 2024

Cookies, cookies, cookies! Not the delicious kind, either - always a headache for store owners, especially with the new Google V2 Consent update.

Tried various other third party providers and a few different Shopify apps - very slow support, didn't do what we needed.

In the end gave Pandectes a go after being recommended by Shopify and it's a great app! Really easy to customise the privacy settings, visible buttons, cookie banner style, add/remove functionality.

Other apps were limited in how you can style the banner, but Pandectes is by far the most flexible. There are different themes available, plus it's easy to drop in CSS as well if you know what you're doing

Support has been excellent - having spoken to Konstantinos, Alex, Christos - super quick to answer on the live chat and diagnose any issues, and super friendly/knowledgeable too.

Lots of possible integrations - plus the most important thing, Google V2 is super easy to enable, plus it's got a deep connection with Shopify's own consent API - something that's been incredibly useful for our reporting issues.

Would highly recommend :)

Curvy Kate UK
11 days using the app
May 1, 2024

Features seems great so far and the support was super nice and helpful!

Bahlsam
Sweden
Almost 5 years using the app
July 1, 2024

I have started using this app, I find it very complete, many configuration options and the option to generate a page of customer data requests, something that not all apps offer. Today I had my first contact with technical support for a small problem (which was actually caused by another app) and I think it has been the fastest help I have ever received in my life. Thank you very much Christos for your kindness and speed in clearing my doubts!

Atelier Odenoir
Germany
6 days using the app
June 14, 2024

Christos was very helpful and knowledgeable. Response time also good.

Seems like everything is working as desired with his help!

Auf und Davon | Outdoor Equipment
Germany
10 months using the app
May 31, 2024

Easy to use, the customer service is also very quick and helpfull ! Thank you Christos for your help.

Holidermie