GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

NEOFIT

Quick to implement, user friendly, provides all-in-one banner intuitive to setup by the web owner and easy to access/see by the end consumer. Great job!

Denso Cart

Nice job it do perfect job for my site and the compliance covered by the app! Good layout and design Keep me to regularly use this app.

Evoosky

The app is really professional and adds value to your shop on every aspect do not hesitate I use it since the creation of my shop and I am satisfied

Shoal Projects Limited

This app is really easy to use and functional. It's easy to install and clear for people who come to the shop.

Milina London

The app is very helpful for my store to provide a Cookie Consent Notice to all visitors. We were able to design it to give a consistent look and feel to our online store.

Bardot Boho

perfect for my site and the compliance covered by the app! Was able to edit the details to suite my site

PACIFIC AND LIME - FINEST IMPORTS

great app, works with out any issues and nice template features! It only took me a couple of minutes to implement and get it activated. professional design :)

Cosy Smart Homes

Up and running within 5 minutes. Really easy to use. Good customisation features to make in line with store theme. Helpful to ensure compliance.

Pets4Pets

I needed to create a cookie policy for my new store and had no idea how to add a banner. I came across this app and within 10 minutes, I had it done. Great app, thank you.

RuGoShop

Es una excelente app para da mayor seguridad a los usuarios de tu pagina, la recomiendo por completo
Y lo mejor de todo es gratis