Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive GDPR compliance features, user-friendly interface, and excellent customer service. It provides a professional-looking cookies layout, consent pages, and a reliable data page. Merchants appreciate the high level of customization, multilingual features, and bonus features like traffic reports and a flexible banner design. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app is easy to install and set up, with a self-explanatory process.

May 16, 2023

Pretty easy to use and the customer service was brilliant! Just opened an online store and wasn’t sure if it was all correct for Gdpr. Customer service was great Christos helped and checked for me that I was compliant and also gave some tips. Thanks Christos! Highly recommend

Kula imp
10 months using the app
November 15, 2023

EXCELLENT customer service. Christos helped setting up everything and making sure I was in compliance. Awesome overall experience.

CountryFide Custom Accessories and Outdoors
October 20, 2023

I have limited prior knowledge of GDPR compliance, and Pandectes GDPR Compliance is a highly intuitive app that is easy to navigate and set up. Any questions I had were promptly answered in the chat by Christos, who assisted me and even provided recommendations that improved the integrations for our website.

Englesson Sverige AB
Sweden
About 23 hours using the app
May 3, 2023

Christos was a big help in getting my banner and cookie policy page formatted properly after I installed the app. Great customer service experience!

Tipplergoods
Over 2 years using the app
November 14, 2023

I was so impressed with the help I received today. I was walked through the entire process, sent step by step instructions (with screen shots) to help me get set up. Very happy I went with this app and the service.

Designed for Life
July 10, 2023

Everything in this app is perfectly streamlined. It is very easy to use, and helped my page so much! Initially, i was having an issue where my cookie consent banner was blocking my website header, but Christos walked me through every step, and had very helpful recommendations as to what i should change to make my website perfect. Thanks again, Christos! You're the best!

CE Supply Co.
3 months using the app
Pandectes replied July 12, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you found our app easy to use and that it has been helpful for your page.

We're particularly pleased to hear about your positive experience with our support team. Christos, like all of our team members, is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our users, and your recognition of his efforts is much appreciated.

We will continue to strive to provide excellent service and make our app even better. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

August 29, 2023

I can't express enough how incredible my experience with the online service app has been, all thanks to Christos! From the moment I reached out for help with installing the app, Christos professionalism and expertise shone through. He not only guided me step by step through the installation process but also went above and beyond to assist me with some intricate issues I was facing in my online store.

Christos dedication to ensuring that I had a seamless experience was truly impressive. His deep understanding of the app and his ability to translate complex technical jargon into easily understandable terms was a game-changer for me. He patiently addressed every question I had and provided clear solutions that helped me overcome challenges effortlessly.

He genuinely cared about my success and took the time to understand the specific needs of my store. His personalized assistance made me feel valued as a customer and left me with the confidence that I was in good hands.

I wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone seeking not only a valuable online service but also an unforgettable customer support journey.

Force of Nature
Germany
21 days using the app
November 8, 2023

Great app. Support was great and guided me through everything. Highly recommended. I feel confident in being GDPR compliant thanks to Pandectes.
As a shop owner, they took away most of my stress and were handled thoroughly, which now allows me to focus on business and commerce. Thank You. Very happy customer.

Jalpur Millers Online
December 11, 2023

kind service from Christos

qiupii Fragrances
Germany
About 3 hours using the app
April 26, 2023

This app was very easy to use and Christos made it even easier and provided great customer service. He went above and beyond to make custom adjustments for us and answered all my questions very quickly.

SpearmintLOVE