4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to efficiently redirect visitors to the appropriate country store. They value its user-friendly setup, "IP whitelist" feature, and speed of redirection. It's recommended for businesses operating internationally or with multiple stores. The app handles complex issues well and works seamlessly on all devices. Merchants also praise the support team for their help with customization and troubleshooting.

Edited September 17, 2018

The app is pretty straight forward to setup, I'm not very tech savy so I had to reach their support a couple of times. They even helped me costumize the look and feel of the banner.

Love Powered Co.
20 days using the app
November 5, 2020

Great support with customizing the pop-up. Easy to use app. Very happy with it all so far! GDPR banner simple and easy to set up too.

The Fabric Store Online
New Zealand
17 days using the app
February 13, 2020

Harshita helped troubleshoot an issue we had with our theme. Very fast and great work. Would recommend this Geo redirect app.

Sole Bliss
16 days using the app
April 14, 2021

Very easy to implement and the team at Spice Gems very helpful in helping with design of messaging.

Barry M
14 days using the app
July 24, 2020

Spice Gems team has been very helpful in setting up their app for both my stores. They're quick and professional. I recommend the app

AYNI Treasures Europe
14 days using the app
December 14, 2018

Very useful app. Redirects customers from our GBP store to our USD store. We needed some customisation of the display banner and the GeoIP team responded within 24hrs with a solution.

KAZbrella
10 days using the app
May 3, 2019

Super easy to install and set up the redirect. The ability to speed up the redirect has been very helpful. Would highly recommend this app

Brooklyn Body Co
9 days using the app
August 6, 2020

Great app, a couple of small glitches when it was first enabled but the SpiceGems development team were very quick to find and fix the problem - they reply to emails within minutes and are very courteous. Highly recommend this app!

Cleo Harper
7 days using the app
July 1, 2022

Having issues getting set up. Have tried to contact support multiple times but am being blocked by 'prove your human' test which isn't fully displayed on the screen so I can't see what I'm supposed to answer. I don't have another way to contact support so can you please respond to me here as I'm having issues getting the app to work.

Inessa
6 months using the app
Spice Gems replied August 12, 2022

The merchant contacted us shortly after posting the review. The team has addressed all the queries raised by the merchant.

Edited August 27, 2019

Great customer service, went above and beyond helping me customise the colours. The app itself is doing exactly what I needed. Thanks guys

Kat the Label