Gift Box , 167 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and sales-boosting capabilities. It offers customizable gift options and supports different currencies. Many appreciate its seamless Shopify integration, immediate functionality, and its impact on increasing average order value and conversion rates. The easy-to-navigate design enhances customer experience. The support team is praised for their quick responses, helpfulness, and custom coded support. The reporting feature is also valued by merchants.

September 16, 2020

Nice app, that is very intuitive to use. It is really easy to make offers. And very nice that there is no coding involved to make it work. And exceptional support!!

kintobe
Denmark
8 days using the app
April 22, 2021

We just added Gift Box to our store and their customer service was amazing! We're excited to see how the app performs. A big thanks to the support team.

Verve Coffee Roasters
About 6 hours using the app
March 1, 2021

I spend 2 weeks trying to figure out how to solve the "Give a gift when ordering over X amount" design on my store. I WISH someone pointed this app out to me before, because it is everything I was looking for. I been a graphic designer for 15 years, so (for good and bad) every little detail is very important to me. Right at install, the app didn't align perfectly with another app I already had installed, but when I reached out to Customer Support they immediately changed everything down to the millimeter of what I wanted. Besides that, the app truly does everything it says. And its supereasy to use, I had my first offer up within 5 minutes after install. 5/5, easily!

Andy okay
Sweden
About 3 hours using the app
Edited November 30, 2021

Pro: The app lets customers know the gift is waiting in checkout with a side drawer in cart -- which is great for fewer cart abandonments. Beautiful design. Con: Express checkout users would not get gift on the basic plan (with no access to cart code) so be sure to remove the express checkout option on the product page.

Elite Comfy ™ Quick Discover Ltd.
About 4 hours using the app
November 25, 2020

I LOVED this app - the only one I could find to properly set up spending tiers (IE Spend $50 get x, Spend $100 get y etc) The UX is great and so easy to install and set up. I had one issue with other apps not playing nice with this one, but Alla from their support team was so quick to help me and resolve that issue within a few hours with the apps developers. This app is a BFCM game changer for us.

Tease Tea