Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Top Shelf Lacquer

Great app! Supportive and helpful staff to set the app up and whenever I had a question

Hyatt Fruit Company

Had an issue after the easy install because I realized that for our customer base the app interface would need a little tweaking. Needed to buy the pro version for the customizations I would require. Support was pretty quick and very thorough.

Onetreeplanted 2

Awesome App and it has helped us increase our sales!
They have been there every step of the way to make sure everything has been working and going well. Thanks!

Ettica Cubes

We've had the app installed for a few days and already had 2 'gift' sales. We've tried other app previously and they've never generated any sales at all! Gift Wizard is so easy to use for the customer and I would highly recommend anyone use this app if you're in the market for a great gift app.

Grand Magazine 2

We sell gift subscriptions to a digital magazine and had a hard time finding a cart that would accommodate this. The team at GiftWizard were awesome.

The existing product was close to what we needed but they put a lot of careful work into making it perfect. They solved a long-standing problem for us and I recommend them highly!

Artcube

Love this app!

I am a developer and use it in a number of my stores

A must have for any store interested in expanding clientele and adding a gifting option.

The integration is very simple.
They recently released version 2.0 so we needed to make some adjustments but the customer service team was great and took care of personalization quickly and efficiently.

Have also received positive feedback from customers who particularly appreciate the option of only including an email address/phone number of the receiver.

Nuzzard

This app does not work, is not supported, and should not be used. Developers claim a version 2 is on the way, but in the meantime they have dropped all support of the current version and should remove the app from the store.

Edit: I've revised this review from 1 star to 3. The development team contacted me after the original review and were quick explain that a breakdown in communication had occurred and the app was indeed supported and functional. They promptly installed the app and worked with me in testing it.

Sadly, the app has a number of fairly serious bugs, all of which could have been overcome, I think. But the app requires us to manually input shipping addresses one line at a time (you can't even copy/paste the entire address). We do enough volume that the idea of manually inputting shipping addresses for fulfillment is unthinkable. The app seems designed for use by stores who do very small volume. We do anywhere from 100s to 1000s of orders a week and Gift Wizard in its current state has no means to support that kind of business.

I'll certainly be interested in taking another look if the shipping address issue and other bugs are addressed.

Lush Labels 4 Less

Really, really good customer support. Unfortunately, this app still needs some tweaking as it really messed up our Home page at www.lushlabels.co.uk and also the product pages - a huge pop up kept appearing and crashing the page from loading properly.

I'm sure one day it will be good and its a great idea but didn't work for us.

March 21, 2019

Hey guys,
While the customer support was great (still is), we are sorry that during 2015 your experience with our app didn’t quite match your expectations. Today, we work with thousands of satisfied merchants who are getting amazing ROI using our tools.

Feel free to reach out anytime at info@giftwizard.co or at +1 646 8786419.

St Augustine Lions

Shalev at customer support was amazing and that's so important! I love the way it looks on my site - very nice! Thank you!

SafeSleeve

This app is a great way to remind customers that your product will make a great gift ;) And also make it easy for them to gift your product!