Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap(s) for your store.

Pazzazed

This app is THE BEST gift wrap app on the platform, I promise you will not be disappointed. I received grade a customer support - immediately fast replies! I asked the developer for a change, and it was changed within 24 hours... absolutely incredible. I've been using this app for months now and am always impressed at it's intuitiveness. I see other shops that use a different gift wrap app and none of the others look at integrated, smooth and clean as Gift Wrap Plus does. Also - you get the MOST for your dollar here - other apps are way more expensive and offer LESS features. I am very happy this was the first app I chose for gift wrap - the dashboard makes everything easy to view/edit. Thank you Gift Wrap Plus for all the work you've done for Pazzazed during our busy holiday season - your constant customer support is immensely appreciated and we will be shouting your name from the rooftops for all to know about the amazing work you've done with this app.

La Môme Bijou

i've been using this app for quite some time now and i'm fully satisfied. The customer support is just great and really fast. thanks !

Blipblox by Playtime Engineering

I just purchased this app and ran into a little issue. Soner was quick to respond and got everything working great. Thank you! Like the customization options. ETA: After using the app for a while, I just want to update to let others know you can use it for so much more than a gift wrap app. We launched an item as a pre-order that we knew would not ship in time to arrive by 12/25. What we offered instead was a free gift card that we would send so they would have something to put under the tree. This app worked perfectly to add the checkbox so some people could let us know they wanted the card and others could opt out.

Dilly Dally's Toy Store

This app has just saved my sanity! Soner worked with me to help customize this to fit our needs. We offer complementary gift wrap with purchase and it was hard to find the right fit for our needs. She was so quick to respond and alleviate my worry about tech glitches. I had customers checking out and utlilizing the gift wrap scroll down option and notes within minutes of getting it running. I highly recommend this for anyone needing to add this service to your business. Very responsive and really helped us to make it fit our lil shop.

Global Partner Market

I sell digital products, so I used Gift Wrap Plus to add postcards announcing the product as a gift. Soner and the dev team added a custom name and address fields for the gift postcard to be sent to. They were super helpful, quick and easy to work with!

mazi + zo

I've just added the app and the team was extremely responsive in helping me make sure the app is set up correctly and works perfectly. I upgraded to a paid program in order to customize and the work was done in less than 10min! thank you!

Solara Candle Co

This app is exactly what I needed and so easy to set up. I needed some help with a small issue to tailor it to my site and Soner was so helpful and quick in responding. It’s perfect for my needs. Highly recommended!

For Dignity

I use this app to offer gift wrapping and now a second option of Christmas/holiday gift wrapping to increase my store conversion rate. Soner was incredibly helpful and quick in responding to my question of setting up more than one gift wrapping option on all my product pages.The coding and installation was done plus a review and adjustment all within 24 hours. Excellent!!

The Daily Knead

This app was exactly what I needed as gift wrapping only applies to some of our collections. We had a few hiccups but Soner was so thorough and helpful. He was able to help us figure out how to make the Gift Wrap Plus work seamlessly with the other app we have installed for our webpage. Highly recommended!

Dainty Rocks Jewellery

I have used this app for over a year now, never had any issues, its always worked like a dream, looks smart, easy to set up and maintain and if you do sell enough to need to pay for the app, the cost is cheap enough to make back on your sales of wrap. I recently had a query to add a choice of Xmas and Floral wrap with the festive season coming, they replied in minutes, with a fix, and that is now complete, I am so happy! Customers can now pick between wraps. Thank you