Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Offer free gift or paid, gift wrap, gift note, gift card, box

Gracious Made

Very good service - fixed problem v quickly

Beyond Brave Cosmetics

These guys get high marks for their support ... we needed a few modifications and they responded on the weekend, and by Monday morning they created some custom code to make it work for us. Thank you!

Ca Souls

So far so good. A very handy apps to have, especially when you want to offer gift wrapping for holidays shopping. We had a minor glitch when the apps was first installed. I contacted their customer service and got immediate response within a few minutes. The problem was fixed within 30 minutes. Now it's working great. Can't wait to see my customers taking advantage of this apps for their shopping needs! 5 star customer service to the team! www.casouls.com

Gogh Jewelry Design

I had a special request customizing my gift options I offer in my store and the staff at Gift Wrap Plus wrote a unique code for my store at no charge within 24 hours. This is what I call excellent service.

Anthoshop

Great app. Super quick support. Does everything I wanted when I installed it. The most important part is that it does not slow down my shop.

The Silver Grasshopper

Excellent app! When there was a slight issue they very quickly corrected it for me. Really great app and customer service which to me means a lot!

Clerkzdecor

Super fast and super efficient support! They even customized a little the app to fit our needs. I strongly recommend this app.

Loungeunderwear

Excellent! Easy to use & setup!

Great value for money

Lazy Francis

Great app, very easy to set up and the customer service are very helpful and efficient. You can see how the gift option looks at www.lazyfrancis.com

Putchipuu

Nice little app that allows you to upsell