Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap(s) for your store.

The Silver Grasshopper

Excellent app! When there was a slight issue they very quickly corrected it for me. Really great app and customer service which to me means a lot!

Clerkzdecor

Super fast and super efficient support! They even customized a little the app to fit our needs. I strongly recommend this app.

Loungeunderwear

Excellent! Easy to use & setup!

Great value for money

Lazy Francis

Great app, very easy to set up and the customer service are very helpful and efficient. You can see how the gift option looks at www.lazyfrancis.com

Putchipuu

Nice little app that allows you to upsell

Urban Vintage La

Super happy with the response time and resolution of my request for a customization project. My changes were created in no time and I was up and running quickly. Thank you so much for your outstanding responsiveness to your customers! Five stars plus +++++

Gifteyedeas Com

Great app and even better support! I had a couple issues related to using the app with my particular theme, and Soner fixed them almost immediately! The app does exactly what I need it to do!

Chronos Boutique

Awesome app and awesome support! Exactly what I needed for our gift wrapping options. Thanks so much!

Vagabond House

Terrific customer support.
App works great and increases revenue.

Dinluksus

It's a very simple app, but I had a smaller problem creating the price. I got frustrated wrote to support, and actually deleted the app.

Support returns to me within 5 mins.

Thats very pro, and fair pricing for upgrades as well so 5 stars!