Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap(s) for your store.

Vagabond House

Terrific customer support.
App works great and increases revenue.

Dinluksus

It's a very simple app, but I had a smaller problem creating the price. I got frustrated wrote to support, and actually deleted the app.

Support returns to me within 5 mins.

Thats very pro, and fair pricing for upgrades as well so 5 stars!

Lerke Deco Scandinave

I think that Gift Wrap is a great app for my web shop and I only have positive comments. And the support and help is fantastic.

Tees Ca

Great and useful app, easily affordable and very easy to use, and support from developer is on another level for any customization they always there and quick to help you find solution. Go for it !

Littlebirdiesboutique

Very useful and easy to use. Great customer service.

Official Karigam

Good functionality and great support from the app developers. They responded immediately to our request for support and provided a solution within minutes. Highly recommended.

Growing Up St Pete

Easy install and needed some help immediately. They responded very quickly so that I was up and running within 30 minutes of install. So far it is working great and is exactly what we needed!

Makerskit

Awesome app!
I needed a little help upon install and their team made it work perfectly within minutes. Couldn't be more pleased, was able to add a customizable greeting card option on our site makerskit.com letting us extend our holiday sales, keeping customer happy and increasing sales!

Little Fox Design

We just signed up for Gift Wrap Plus for our website Curated Nest, and the customer support got back with us within minutes of our support question. They were able to modify the code to allow the app to work seamlessly with our Shopify them. Very impressed with their support!! Highly recommend!

Myku

Great app, doing exactly what it says + great support!