Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Every gifting tool you need to grow. w/Multi-address checkouts

Ddecorations

Most features are locked out, unless you pay the top tiered pricing. Only wanted the date picker and message which is offered in the first package, but the editing features are locked behind it. Defeating the purpose of even having them.

December 2, 2019

Hi there!

I know that this is from quite a while ago, but since we are now able to reply to reviews, I wanted to let you know that we have made quite a number of changes to how the plans work since this was posted.

On the "Basic" plan, you have full access to all features, with the exception of upsells and Google autocomplete. This means that controls for the datepicker, gift messages, and shipping to multiple addresses are fully enabled on all plans. The "Standard" plan has all features above, plus one click upsells and product upsells. The "Business" plan enables Google's address autocomplete feature.

We'd be more than happy to go through this with you if you are willing to give Giftship another chance! Please feel free to reach out to us at support@appsbypix.com if you would like to get set up!

Gifthopper

Highly recommend this app if you need to ship multiple items to multiple locations. AppsByPix has been very responsive and helpful, as I needed a little help with setup. I very much recommend checking it out!

Fatherscountryhams

Father's Country Hams are cured and shipped on our family farm in Kentucky since 1840. We have had a web site for several years on different hosting sites .We tried before to add needed features to our site but they never worked as we preferred . The Giftship app with the added up-sell features is perfect for all our needs! We ship lots of gifts and the Hold Date and the ability for customers to ship to multiple address is a must have for today's customers. Our customers are pleased with how easy ,they can order gifts for family and friends and even write their own gift message. Now the ADD ONS- a real selling machine! I am shock how many customers add additional products at check out! Visit our store and see how easy and great Giftship would help your on line store. The customer support is Excellent! They installed the app and have worked with us to make sure all of the Gift ship features are performing correctly . Was surprised how quickly they would respond to my questions durning our start up process. www.fatherscountryhams.com

Rattlesnake Ranch Pecans

Great customer service. They are very friendly and responded to my questions very quick!

My Wish For You

When we were building our Shopify business, we had repeated bad experiences with Shopify "experts" and other applications companies. Finally, with Apps by Pix we have found a Shopify app and business that has been genuinely helpful, concerned for our business, and mindful and caring about the quality product they are producing. We are soooo appreciative of Zac and Tim and the team at Apps by Pix for their detailed work. This app improves our business model, our customer experience, and our operations substantially!! We invested in a lot of up front work with Zac and Tim before installing the app - these guys are terrific!! They are VERY responsive whenever we have had a question or concern. We required a bit of customization on the app to fit our business model and they came through with flying colors! We would recommend this company to anyone considering the app. By the way - we checked out several of their references beforehand and got the exact same feedback!! That speaks volumes! Thank you Zac and Tim for showing us that we can partner with a development company that won't leave us high and dry!! Keep up the great work!

Matthews 1812 House

*Updated to 3 stars, spoke to Zach, who explained I had spoken with the call center. He was knowledgable and helpful. Advised email as the best way to get quick support (creates a support ticket) rather than phone. Will stick with email going forward. Will update again after app has been running.

Original: So far the support stinks. Called to get phone support for a simple questions, was told I had to leave a message and someone would call me. I missed the return call, and the number they left me to call back took me to the SAME PHONE BANK, where I had to leave ANOTHER message. The woman I spoke to was snippy- "If you'll listen a moment I'll explain how this works". Let ME EXPLAIN To you- if I can't get a direct number to someone, your support is no good. Oh, and I was told several times I would be called back "At his earliest convenience". No regard for what we need. Haven't even gotten it installed yet and I'm annoyed. Bad start. I don't need a run around with snarky attitude. I would give it one star but I'm holding out for a better experience going forward.

Roroshweshwestudio

Great application, just what we needed and more! Efficient, friendly and professional support with a super quick turn around time. Thank you!

The Daily Bunch

Great app! lots of different features available for this industry. Looking forward to the update on delivery date section to block out public holidays.
Customer service was spot on and always responded within reasonable timeframe.

December 4, 2019

Hi there!

I know that this is from a long time ago, but I wanted to follow up here in case anyone comes across this. Giftship now offers the ability to block public holidays (and has for some time now).

Tennessee Baskets

Giftship customer service was quick and professional reviewing the install! The app features are very useful and work well. Glad I found this app!

Gift Cookies

Awesome support and fills a vital need when you are trying to cater to a client who will purchase items to be delivered to different people. Love it!