Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Every gifting tool you need to grow. w/Multi-address checkouts

Daves Sweet Tooth

Look no further for a gift app. Ive been looking for one to do exactly what this one does and its all in one nice package. What i like the most is now you can have people chose items in the cart to gift not just a single item like most. It also figures out the shipping according to the items selected and if you have a rule like free shipping over 50 it works the same. Also thought i had a problem with the app and turns out it was user error but their staff was a huge help getting "ME" fixed. lol. Davessweettooth.com and their customers say THANKS a million!!

Bottlemess

I used to have their app Multiship and it was so good. I switched to Giftship for some additional options it offers beyond shipping to multiple addresses. This app is amazing, so many things in one. Not only is the app great but the support is top notch. They only communicate via email but they get back to you very quickly and theyre friendly and knowledgable. I cant say enough good things about them or their apps, they thought of everything.

Primewines

Wow! This is the greatest blessing bestowed on any Shopify store dealing with multiple gift orders.

This Crackerjack team has been working overdrive for months to deliver brilliantly coded app that makes it a breeze for our clients to send multiple gifts on single checkout in our store.

From the shopper's perspective its simple and intuitive. Each shipment can have different products, different gift cards different shipping options.

Previously used addresses can be pulled and auto-filled. New addresses practically write themselves with Google Autocomplete.

Every business is different so the developers included a ton of options to configure it exactly how we need to maximize sales conversion.

Our store is 100% gift service. This was a badly needed app for Shopify and we are grateful that it arrived just ahead of our holiday rush.

The support we received in setting this up was superb.
This is by far the most valuable app for our business.

See it in action at our shop Primewines.com

Fantastic app!

Rembrandtzartandgifts

We just installed this app, and were very impressed that the developer did all the heavy lifting...by correctly and immediately updating our theme. We are a brick and mortar with over 20 years experience, so we've gone through the ups and downs of e-commerce and apps. We've had terrible experiences, and then impressive experiences, such as with Pix and GiftShip. They are responsive, savvy and have created a great product that they support. They also made a few suggestions on how to optimize the app for our particular theme and shop. Thanks and we look forward to more apps from Pix.

Ktchn Apothecary

Great app that solves some big issues with Shopify store: Multi-Address shipping and gift options. Support replies quickly. Easy integration into theme/they do it for you. Might need to update your theme CSS but they're super helpful and point you in the right direction. Definitely give it a shot.

Loved And Found Box

Customer service has been top notch! I had a lot of styles that needed tweaking and the team was very helpful. Thank you!

Yanna Gifts

We are so excited we can finally offer multiple delivery addresses in the same order. Perfect! Just in time for holiday sales. Excellent support for quick installation too. Thanks!

The Pound Cake Company

Tremendous service, went above and beyond typical support to help. This app is something that we've actually been looking for. Having the ability to purchase multiple items and have them shipped to different contacts is HUGE! Looking forward to seeing increased orders thanks to Giftship.

Luxbabybox

Giftship is a must if you run a gift focused business. They are the first of their kind because they also enable the customer to select to ship to multiple addresses! Finally! The app also allow you to have add ons such as gift messages, gift wrap, greeting cards etc at checkout as well as upsells. They worked with me to customize specific features that I needed for my store and have been very responsive throughout the process. Everything has been extremely smooth - I almost feel like I have an in house IT support (at least when it comes to the Giftship app!) They are a new company and are actually still adding more functions to the app which is very exciting. I definitely recommend Pix and the Giftship app.

Blackdinahchocolatiers

Working with Pix has been really great. They have been quick to answer my questions, honest about the functionality of the app and have made custom changes to adapt the app to my web site. This doesn't cover all that they have done. I will be launching the Multiship application shortly and I am sure it will increase my sales as the app is well designed for selling and functionality.