Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Muttsmousers

The program takes a bit of time to customize but the developer is very helpful in doing this. I would recommend this app for any gifting company.

Hops Collective

A wonderful product that fits our business type. Personally, I think this should be a standard part of shopify. Good program.

Enduringroses

We use a lot of apps but this one is perfectly suited to a gifting business. It is compatible with all of our apps. We have tested it. We use all features and it will save us thousands of dollars a year. I wish other apps could do the same. The autocomplete address function works well and corrects most errors in the addresses. I think this is the only app that will allow auto completion of addresses going to multiple locations. I think the app can go a bit further even!

Brocrate

This app is a life saver for a business like ours. The app developer has been very flexible and has made changes so we can use the App with Bold Options. It works flawlessly. We have made custom Css change so the app works with our colours, fonts and theme. This app has saved us a lot of stress and will eliminate 3 temporary employees that we usually hire at Christmas to do the tasks manually. Zac has been patient with us and very professional.

Parcelportland

Great and easy to use. The customer service was amazing!

Billies Pecans More

Zac and the whole GiftShip team have been amazing to work with in bringing what had to be this insanely complicated functionality to the Shopify community selling gifts.

The Pix Applications team is VERY responsive and easy to reach whenever there's a question on functionality or just to listen to potential improvements as the app evolves. VERY happy with our experience with the GiftShip App!

Dan The Sausage Man

So far integration with our Shopify store has been fairly seamless. There was some support needed for the initial setup but customer service was quick and easy. The shipping to multiple address feature works great.

December 4, 2019

Hi there!

I just wanted to follow up on this, since we have since added documentation for how to hide prices on the packing slip, using Shopify's "order printer" app.

As a bit of a background, apps cannot actually modify the packing slip template automatically, and furthermore, the packing slip template cannot conditionally hide or show a products price based on a "note attribute" flagging the order as a gift, since these properties are note available in the packing slip template.

Order printer, however does have access to the note attribute variables, so can be used to conditionally hide the pricing based on the values selected in Giftship.

If you, or anyone else reading this needs assistance with this, we're happy to help! Just drop us a line at support@appsbypix.com.

Thanks!

Gifthopper

Highly recommend this app if you need to ship multiple items to multiple locations. AppsByPix has been very responsive and helpful, as I needed a little help with setup. I very much recommend checking it out!

Fatherscountryhams

Father's Country Hams are cured and shipped on our family farm in Kentucky since 1840. We have had a web site for several years on different hosting sites .We tried before to add needed features to our site but they never worked as we preferred . The Giftship app with the added up-sell features is perfect for all our needs! We ship lots of gifts and the Hold Date and the ability for customers to ship to multiple address is a must have for today's customers. Our customers are pleased with how easy ,they can order gifts for family and friends and even write their own gift message. Now the ADD ONS- a real selling machine! I am shock how many customers add additional products at check out! Visit our store and see how easy and great Giftship would help your on line store. The customer support is Excellent! They installed the app and have worked with us to make sure all of the Gift ship features are performing correctly . Was surprised how quickly they would respond to my questions durning our start up process. www.fatherscountryhams.com

Rattlesnake Ranch Pecans

Great customer service. They are very friendly and responded to my questions very quick!