Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

feey

Great support! Thanks very much. If I could wish for one additional option it would be the possibility to enable the calendar only if a customer marked the order as a gift.

onthewaybox

Great app that does what we need it to do, support has been very prompt helpful with any issues that I have had too.

Passo To Go

Great app. The multiship function has been a game changer for us. The support is also great. I recommend.

RED DOOR DESSERTS

Great app! It simplified our gifting process and the tech support is unparalleled! Really helped us get off the ground and get going while makings things simple along the way.

WineLab

We use the gift messaging and multi-shipping features on our site and both work fantastic. The support team were quick and helpful with any issues we encountered. Highly recommended!

Puzzledly

Absolutely love this app. Not only does it do exactly what we need it to do, but the customer service & support team is wonderful. S/o to Zac Fair.

Alberta Food Tours

Great App! 100% Recommend. Support team is awesome! Has provided consistent support that really made the setup easy.

HealthBoxed

This app was super easy to install, and when the CSS needed a little help to look good with my theme, the developers responded to my request right away and helped me make it look perfect!

Club Encourage Gifts

This is a great app! It does everything that is advertised and is very user friendly. Plus the customer support is excellent!

Antique Candle Co.

I used this app to add gift notes to our cart page. The team was very helpful, and quick to go out of their way to provide excellent customer service. Well made app, and fantastic people behind it! Thank you!