Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

5 stars - full stop! The app is very helpful for my business, I was able to remove 3 apps to replace them with GiftShip. The team is quick to respond and helpful with questions and set-up assistance. They ask questions specific to your business to tailor the app to you and your customers. I'm a big fan of the Gist family of apps!

The Damson Collection

Truly spectacular! Very easy to use and great customer support! Fantastic being able to offer a future delivery date to customers! Especially going into Xmas!

College Town Glasses

Installed and had immediate problems. Support didn't respond for days - too important an app to not work or respond.

Lunds & Byerlys Gifts

There are a lot of details to manage when opening a new store and the app options can feel overwhelming. I chose Giftship because it offers me and my customers time-saving solutions.

The multiple address feature will be a fan favorite for our customers allowing customers to ship items to multiple locations in a single order with a personal message for each shipment. How cool is that!!

Julie's Chocolate Chips

The Giftship app has really worked for my site. The multiple shipping option is making it much easier for our customers to order. More importantly, I had an issue with the Datepicker section of the app and the support team was awesome in resolving the issue quickly and communication throughout the process.

Brightside Gifts

incredible customer service! I needed a small tweak and they responded very quickly and were helpful. I am using this for a gift basket website so the gift givers can send gifts to multiple addresses in one cart.

Crio Bru

This app is very helpful for our customers to send their gift items to multiple addresses. In addition, their support team was very helpful and fast in fixing an issue we were experiencing.

#GoKindly

Quality app that is great for enabling an easy gifting option for customers. Kevin provided A grade support with getting it set up perfectly for us.

The Client Box

GiftShip was exactly what we needed for our gift giving business "The Client Box". Kevin and the crew were very helpful at the start when we had a few questions at the start. Look forward to working with you all!

Zenwadi LLC

This app had all the functionality I was looking for, plus the support is out of this world! I highly recommend this app.