Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Multiple Address Shipping, Gift Messages, Upsells, + Much More

Timezone Singapore

Great app and amazing customer service! Tim and Zac helped clear out concerns and requests promptly! Totally saved our go-live day. Thank you!

Brown Bag Wines

Great functionality for product options, shipping to multiple addresses, custom date pickers and more. Easy to set up and really helpful support team to smooth out any initial problems. Definitely recommend.

The Greene Grape

GiftShip was very easy to set up and it adds great functionality for our gift basket website. We're using Pop-up add-ons, date picker, gift notes, and multi-ship. The best part is the responsiveness of their customer service. I got an immediate answer to my question (including a video).

Homefield

Fantastic customer service. At first I was frustrated and thought I couldn't make it work the way I needed it to, but customer service helped me to customize the app to our needs. So great to have a gift receipt option!

Black Oak Coffee Roasters

Honestly this app is a potential GAME CHANGER for gifting season. We love being able to offer our customers much, MUCH better options for gifting. In addition, the support team is super helpful and very responsive. We are not "premium app" type purchasers unless we feel strongly about it, but this one may be the one that makes a big difference.

Cheese Brothers, Inc.

I use this app to allow customers to schedule delivery dates, and it works great. The Gist App team was very accommodating in making sure the app was set up properly in my particular theme. Thank you!

Tastes of Aloha

Great app! Love the options for multiple addresses and gift messages. Had a little trouble with set up and it working with our Shopify theme. Contacted customer support and was contacted by Zac. He was able to correct the problem immediately and we were good to go. Highly recommend!

tortoise general store

Not make the app enable yet for my online shop but so far their support team has been replying to all my questions very kindly, nicely and patiently, and I am just excited to use the app and see how it works and it increases our sales!! Thank you, Tim, Zac and Helen!

CHÉRIR

My website launches tomorrow morning and I decided to shoot my shot at e-mailing tech support. To my surprise, I got a immediate response. Tim helped me resolve the issue without having to wait in front of my computer for too long. Great service. Thanks so much Tim!

The Heyday Club

This app is a game-changer for my gifting business. With corporate gifting now more important than ever having the 'send to multiple addresses' option makes life so much easier for the customer. The support is super fast and the site integration a breeze :) Love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15