Giftship

Giftship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses, Gift Messages, Upsells + More

Fames Chocolate

I like the ability to ship to multiple address and the ability to select delivery date, especially customer support that has been extremely helpful
Thanks

Verbena Flores

I use this app for the card messages and delivery dates on the calendar. I am loving it! Great support!

Admit Jewelry

Was having a tough time setting it up, but Tim was great and went a head and made the changes I need in just a few minutes!! Looking forward to seeing how the app works, Thanks Tim

Miracle Milkookies

This app was the perfect solution for me because many of my customers order our cookies as gifts for their new mom friends, daughters, etc. I wanted to make it easy for my customers to not only indicate that they were shipping the cookies as a gift, but also enter multiple addresses. This app offers both! Plus, when I had questions or needed customization made, their customer service team was on top of it right away. Thank you Tim for the great customer service. I'm excited about offering this feature to my customers!

Words with Boards

This app has allowed our customers to ship to multiple locations within 1 order. There were some glitches along the way but the customer service has been stellar! They always get back to me very quickly with a fix. I would highly recommend this app!

The Chocolate Path

We've been testing this app and can't say enough about the great customer service. Really responsive and capable people.

GIRL GANG GOODIES

Amazing service! Really helped ease the check-out for my customers being able to ship our products to different locations in one check-out experience. I had quick service response in help fix any bugs or challenges I was facing on my site! Highly recommend.

Luss Smokehouse - Loch Lomond

This is a great app and has allowed me to offer many more options for my customers which makes the checkout and cart much more user friendly. Any problem I've had has always been sorted quickly by the support team who have always been more than happy to help! Would highly recommend this app.

Dulcet Gift Baskets

Great App! The support team is fantastic!

They always responded in a timely manner and provided support until every issue was resolved!

J.W. Renfroe Pecan Co.

Giftship is an awesome app, they have great programmers, who are easy to communicate with and they respond quickly! They re-customized there app to suit our needs and were a week ahead of schedule! What we've wanted for years they did in a few weeks!!! Thanks Zac and Timothy you're the best!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6