Giftship: Smart Gift Options

Giftship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

LaMonarcaBakery

Fantastic functionality and OUT OF THIS WORLD customer service! It's so rare to find an application with support willing to edit themes for you. Highly recommended!

The Chocolat Bar

The support team has been very responsive and helpful to get the app customized to what we needed. We appreciated that.

Bridesmaid Boxes

Have been working with Mitch to do a complete website overhaul. Its so refreshing to find an app that can do what I ask instead of hitting brick walls all the time. Loving my new website and looking forward to working through a few more customisations!

Bridgewater Chocolate

This is a really good app, very complete because it allows you to do multishipping, add notecards and allow a customer chosen shipping date. Gist is very responsive, and the experience working with them has been really good.

Bask Box

I was having trouble with multiple shipping showing up on my drawer style cart, and support was very helpful in helping me get it set up! highly recommend this app.

Sweetwater Labs

We had new theme from shopify that was a bit glitchy but immediately got help from the founder who took so much time to walk me through and address everything. Customer service top notch! This app allows you to have gift messages and send to multiple addresses from one cart which is great during holiday season! This app is a home run.

Tincredible Treats

The Giftship team was quick to respond with more than just links to their published blogs or knowledge base. We look forward to using more of their apps in the future.

MrLaundry

Giftship is an incredible app, it provides very useful one stop shopping functionalities and with a focus on supporting the business ... I really liked it. Its support, special mention: fast, resolutive and with great willful. Congratulations!

The Botanical Candle Co.

Excellent app that has really helped us with Gift Message options and printing multiple gift cards easily. Have only used this function so far but will be looking at some of the other options in the future. Tim has also been particularly helpful when we had some queries. Highly reccommended :-)

Kids' Cake Boxes, LLC

The customer service is beyond amazing. These guys have a pretty quick response time and even put together videos and tutorials to help walk you through and troubleshoot your issue. So grateful they're there to help this less-than-tech-savvy lady get over the bumps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20