Giftship | All‑in‑one Gift App

Gift Messages, Datepicker, Upsells / Wraps, Bulk Orders + More

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Karma Kookies

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Giftship recently made some updates that have been so helpful for my shop! I needed some extra support getting one feature installed and Tim was a HUGE help getting me set up. I've used their app for years now and am so pleased with the product and team.

Pick Me Up

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been great and fits our needs perfectly. The company that owns this app also has been very helpful in answering my questions and has helped assist in various requests. I am really looking forward to the new look of the box builder that comes out next month.

MIRRELL

Location Netherlands

Giftship is solid gold for us - full 5-stars! For me, a no-brainer. Initially we started out with a competing delivery date app. Honestly, we had a terrible experience - lots of issues (buggy) resulting in loss of time, money and energy. We transitioned to Giftship and it was smooth sailing from the very first moment. Giftship is a all-in-one gifting solution: gift messages module, gift wraps option, delivery date picker with smart logic to make all sort of customizations, auto tagging module, pop-up, and the list goes on. Yes, it's a bit more expensive but relatively speaking worth every penny. The Giftship team has been responsive and helped us transition. Thank you Gist and keep up the great work. I can't wait to expand to Gist's Wholster.

Grove Cookie Company

This app is wonderful! We operate a B2B gifting company and this application provided the perfect solution to some of the pain points our clients were regularly communicating to us. One of the pain points that this app solved was the multi-address ordering process. Our clients can now place multiple address orders all on one invoice which saves them time at the end of each month on expense reporting. The date picker is also a wonderful feature. Happy clients, happy life! Keep up the great work Gist!!

Rare Assembly

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love the multiple address shipment option at checkout and the date picker. Datepicker a tad confusing so needed my developers to set it up, but their customer service is so fast and great than I have no doubt they could help walk you through it if you needed help. Highly recommend.

The Homemade Brownie Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using Giftship for 18 months and the features are great. We've had a few issues with the gift message bundling, but after some problems getting it resolved initially, Zac was able to step in and deal with the issue really efficiently. Everything is now working well and we're benefitting from the whole suite of one-stop shop features, which is great and why we chose Giftship in the first place!

April 22, 2022

Hi Adam,

Thank you for giving us a chance to get this right, and again, very sorry for the communication issues. We've put in proper checks to ensure this does not happen again.

Looking forward to continuing working with you going forward!

Bootleg Bourbon Balls

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Whenever I have had an issue/question, the response time for Giftship App team has been great with complete resolution of my problem during the same encounter. Recently, I communicated with Santiago, who was prompt, precise in dealing with the questions at hand and also offered links to articles I could refer back to. Thanks so much! Lisa

Hamster Golf

Time spent using app 1 day

I had some trouble initially (turns out I missed something simple) and I was VERY impressed at how quickly the support team took action and not only showed me what was missing, but they fixed it themselves in no time. Thank you!

April 1, 2022

Glad we were able to get you up and running, and hope you enjoy using the app!

Bold CEO

Love the app and all the features! Tim and Zac were really helpful with helping me get it set up and looking exactly how I wanted. Definitely recommend this app for the multiple address shipping and bundle builder!

Lazy Gardens

Great App, fast customer support that took care of all my problems. All around good experience working with Gift Ship

March 16, 2022

Thanks for the kind words!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24