G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch | Reviews

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

Babylein

Very clear and easy to use. Very quick and competent customer service. I noticed a increase of the conversion rate from 1,5% to 2,5%.

DIVVA by Luisa Fernanda W

¡Aplicación super útil y perfecta! El soporte es perfecto y muy atento. La tienda se ve mejor. Gracias por todo :)

ZACO

Very good customer service which helped us with a setup issue. Now the app is working perfectly. Would recommend

balco life

They offered a lot of customized support during set up, and the app is working great since then. Although some things had a few re-dos, communications and changes from support were very quick in between requests, and after a few day by day emails got exactly what I wanted. Good UI for shoppers imo.

cheapomedia

Really great app, and a great team behind it, very helpful staff.
They resolved all my issues and where very quick too.

LOJA DE JALECOS.COM®

SEM DUVIDA O MELHOR APLICATIVO
MELHOR SUPORTE
MELHOR ATENDIMENTO! TUDO DE MELHOR! EU ADOREI TUDO
EU ESTAVA PROCURANDO UM APP SIMPLES E OBJETIVO. E ELE ME ATENDEU MUITO BEM

MISS CERA

Great customer service! We had a customised request, and its customer service response very quick and the developer helped to update responsively too.

Otte New York

This app is amazing, both in design and speed. It's a seamless integration. Additionally, their customer service team was extremely helpful and quick to any issues that arise. Sarah, who helped me, was very thorough and responded in a timely manner. Five stars!

Compel Furniture

The app works perfectly for my needs. I needed to troubleshoot a minor issue I was having and support helped me get it solved right away while also being very courteous.

TwinkiePet

After installing the app, it wasn't working on the product page. But the support helped and fix it! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14