G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch | Reviews

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

tugift.cl

Globo and this app are wonderful. They help me boost my online store. I have more than one app and they all work great. Recommended 100% to everyone, especially to all people who are just starting out in this world of ecommerce, like me. Greetings and thanks to all the support team, who are great and answer any questions very quickly. Hug!

JohnnyB Jewelry

Great app, easy to use and the app supports multi-options to match your theme. The support team responded very fast. I will recommend this app.

On Kords

This app solved a big issue for me and their support team was very helpful and engaging. Thank you for providing me a solution for me and for my customers.

Vibraa™

Wonderful app, install is very easy and the color swatches look good. I had an issue, the customer service helped me very quickly. I recommend this app and team!

French Address

Wonderful app, the color swatches look so professional. I had an issue on mobile display, the customer service helped me very quickly. I recommend this app and team!

Wilfred & Co.

Emma provides excellent support. A good app, and really great service for a free app! Top marks, very happy. God bless you.

your patio life

I was having trouble getting the options to work. I contacted support. They fix the problem in a quick time.

J Wilson London

Great app. Had some issue with the swatches hiding the price on the collection page. This was promptly fixed. Very helpful and professional service.

shopminoura

Our shop's theme was having issues with certain color swatches not showing up despite loading our color images into the code assets. GVariant by Globosoftware turned out to be an excellent solution to fix our color swatches from not showing up in our product pages - and even added some pizazz to them as well. When at first the app didn't set up automatically as needed, the developers were friendly and helpful to make it work correctly. Thanks so much!

EMISFERO Shop

Great support! We had a problem with the resolution of the pictures on retina displays and they fixed it in no time.