G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DiscDot

Easy to use app. Had an issue with syncing recently and the developer fixed it very fast (within a couple hours). I use it for changing from drop down variants to button style variants, and it looks great!

Past Present Future Clothing

Truly a multipurpose app that provided me with all I needed. An even more phenomenal support team--they quickly responded to every single problem I had and fixed them one by one, giving me everything I wanted in my store! From color swatches to limited sizes showing up on the category grid as to not clutter it up, this app really covers everything you need for a professional looking website! Thank you!

Jacatel

Great app! Exactly what we needed and even exceeded other paid apps. The support is superb. I encountered an issue after installing, they replied and fixed it within the day! I highly recommend

Mustard Made Australia

A great feature to add to our website. We got fast and personal assistance when we needed a bit of help and think it looks great now it's up and running! High recommend. Thanks Sarah and your team! :D

egyptiful

This Great App does the same job as paid ones, functions well with great customer support to back it up. Despite my ignorance of coding, their support was extremely professional and helpful until all my issues were resolved without pointing out my ignorance but it was clear to me.

Verzatil

Thanks friends!!! You are excellent and respond to our needs on time and custom jobs can be requested. Keep up the excellent work. Recommended 200%

Seoul Lovely HK

The app is very easy to use, enabling various features which can help user customer their store variant layout. And most importantly, their troubleshooting service is really good, their friendly staffs are very dedicated to help, this one j really admire. Thanks so much.

Belle Miss

Very good application, easy to use.
The team is fast reponding when I had problem.
I am very happy with this application.

Wear Hyacinth

Fantastic customer service, thank you for being so quick to respond and fixing my syncing issue! Looks great on my site.

La Diva Moda

Great app easy to use and looks awesome.
Had an issue, talked to support and they replied and fixed it quickly.
Thanks Sarah and dev team for the outstanding support!
I definitely recommend it.