Globo Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Free

Katerina Roza

I had an issue with both the heading and the border colour of my colour swatch variants & the customer support & tech support team solved all my problems - within 24 hours
The best customer service & response you could ask for !!! 5/5 Rating

KAISY

Easy to use and useful for free. I recommend it for those that are starting business . . . . . . . .

Universential

App ist an sich gut für Colour Swatches, hat aber nicht ganz das erfüllt, was ich gebraucht habe. Deinstalliert - jetzt wechselt es meine Bilder bei anderer Farbe gar nicht mehr... Hat scheinbar irgendwas in meinem Thema kaputt gemacht.

JARA HOUSE

Great app nice and easy to use and does exactly what is needed. Hope to see more users using this and more updates in the future

Activ Life

They are amazing!! We initially had problems with how the app works with our theme. But after sending them an email, the problem was instantly resolved! Thank you for this app and for your team!!

Steven's Red Cat Shop

Great customer service. At first, the setup is very issue, but I came across a lot of issues afterwards. However, the customer service is quick and usually completed in a day or two.

Tree Accessories

Such an incredible app and support. Amazing!! I had one problem with my store and the support team answer me instantly.
I recomend this app because this is so important

Leopard Boutique

I can't say enough about the customer service. The app was an easy integration but there were a few items on my wishlist for a color swatch app that were not available. Customer service was able to work with the developer to make everything just as I wanted it.

GoGlammy

super easy and for free!! finally i could optimize by product page and didnt have to pay for that. it took me 2 minutes to install everything

VAUGHNROWDY

I could not have asked for a better customer service experience. They went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy with the final product. They made all changes needed without hesitation and were kind and professional the entire time. Use this app!!