Reviews (1,005)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and features like color swatches and variant images that enhance product pages. They value the customization options and ADA compliance. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app is considered affordable and offers good value.

July 7, 2024

They are an awesome team. Very helpful! I had difficulty with variants for my products, and they quickly fixed it. I also reached out again about something else caused by another app and they were able to find the issue and guide me on how to fix it. They are the best. I highly recommend them.

NISA SCRUBS
Over 2 years using the app
May 17, 2024

If I could give it 1000 starts I would. I have tried just about every swatch app out there and this is the easiest to setup and use. Very straight forward and easy to configure your options. But forget about all those great features... I contacted support because the app was not very ADA compliant.... after a couple of tries and a couple of days, their dev team solved the issue and each swatch is now even ADA compliant. Win/Win across the board... what an awesome app and amazing support team. Sarah always kept me in the look and always follows up to make sure you are all good even a week or two after any issues just to make sure. HIGHLY recommended!

Lexington Luggage
About 1 year using the app
July 10, 2024

Really great app that works perfectly fine and makes my website look really professional. I couldn't figure something out with the settings and the helpdesk helped me very fast and politely. Would recommend!

Festies Jewelry
Netherlands
12 months using the app
June 19, 2024

Jay and the rest of the team are just amazing. I wanted to remove some parts from my product page and it was done really quickly. Thank you so much.

I can only recommend the perfect service right here.

Ivella
Germany
5 months using the app
July 13, 2024

We highly recommend this app for your store. We needed technical assistance, and their support team was very responsive and resolved our issue quickly. In particular, Sarah was super friendly and answered all our questions after installing their app.

Laws of Nature Cosmetics
8 months using the app
July 9, 2024

I had an awesome experience with their service. Sarah was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions patiently. Don't hesitate to ask them anything; they're very supportive and willing to assist you.

Many thanks!

La Maison Mou
11 months using the app
June 26, 2024

I received assistance from Sarah.
I contacted her via email.
She helped fix the bug within a day, which was a great help!
Thank you for your continued support.

minimus
Japan
3 months using the app
July 4, 2024

I was trying to get around paying for a swatches app.. but I gave in after lots of trial and error and GLO is the easiest one out of them ALL to navigate as well as affordable! Support is also just awesome. Won't go anywhere else!

LITI Eco-Lighters
About 1 month using the app
May 4, 2024

Sarah (one of the app support) is the best. Knowledgeable and to the point.

This app offers very nice feature even at the free tier.

Mellowdy
Over 1 year using the app
May 31, 2024

This app works very well and is easy to setup and maintain. Would definitely recommend. The configuration settings and design options are excellent. Excellent support team as well. You will get a quick reply!

Blair Ritchey