G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

Art & Alchemy Parfum

The app but mostly the support was exemplary. I was amazed by how caring and responsive their support team was.

marvefy

Great App, easy to use and it does exactly what I've been looking for. And great customer service! in less than 12 hours all my questions were answered and issues resolved! I highly recommend this App and the team behind it!

The Top Tee

Amazing App. best App used on Shopify ever. easy to use with excellent features. cannot require anymore for such a free app

SlickMod

The best app I've used on Shopify. Dont hesitate to add it to your site. Customer service is the best in the business. Support this app if you can because these are the type of companies we need to advocate.

Hipp The Store

Excellent feature and affordable for new stores starting out. Their support team is also super quick and reliable!

Purrs and Whiskers

Great app! I used it to replace another app that did less and cost more. Works and looks great, easily customizable and fast and responsive support. I am very pleased with it and have it running on both my stores saving me $$$ every year!

Ruoff Company Store

This app is amazing!! The support staff is second to none and will go to incredible lengths to make sure that the app is integrated perfectly into your store and that your requests are met. I have never had such a positive experience with an app as I have with this one and Globo's filter app and I couldn't recommend these apps more!

SATORIactivewear

I looove this app and the team! The app is very easy to use even for impatient begginers :) And the guys are always polite and resolve the issue so quickly!

Inglot Cosmetics

This app as amazing + completely free. I had a couple of questions because not everything was working smoothly due to the theme I am using, but the customer support helped me very quickly and managed to fix everything in a day

Captain's Cooler

This app works very good on my store. It makes the variant option easy to understand for customers. Customer service is top-notch, Sarah Nguyen & her Team help me again and again to customize the looks of the app on my store. And it is free! 6-stars review.