GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify color swatch & product image swatch

Dirty T-Shop

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I can recommend the app to anyone who wants nice, free, Color Swatch in their Shopify store. Easy to use and super fast helpful support.

cecobox

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great service from their support team. Solved an issue I had in about 24 hours. App works okay, it's free, what else can you ask for?

Macho Iberico

Location Spain

Absolutely brilliant team, always quick to respond and develop the app as requested to even better suit my needs. Very very happy 100% recommend!!

Spherite.com

Location Netherlands

App is super easy to configure and when I needed support, they were super fast & offered a good solution!! Big fan!

Lapislazzulistore

Location Italy

app molto bellina e semplice, supporto pronto a risolvere qualsiasi tipo di problema o integrazione personalizzata

klaas addict

Location France

Je recommande vivement cette application. Je l'ai utilisé pour afficher des échantillons de couleurs sous mes articles, dans la page produit ainsi que dans la page de collection. Elle permet également d'afficher les tailles.
Elle est très facile d'utilisation et en cas de soucis, le service client est vraiment très à l'écoute, réactif et il vous aide à tout mettre en place.
Vraiment super, c'est exactement ce que je recherchais pour améliorer ma boutique.

Pizzello

great customer service, nice app, higly recommended. Sarah fixes the problem immediately when we send the email. GREAT THANKS

Urrem.dk

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

Did exactly what it needs do do. I had some issue with customisation, but the support was very fast to reply and got my issue solved.

Mojito Collection

Great App! Excellent AAA Customer Service! The app looks great and provides a lot of functionality and ease of use for our website customers.

Christian Clothing Company

To start, I have about zero experience. I messaged Globo software and they were able to assist me in less than 24 hrs. Not only that, but they assisted me with something that has nothing to do with their apps. Since their help, I have been extremely impressed with how their apps functions on my website and would highly recommend them, not only for their apps, but their customer service.