4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and product page enhancement capabilities. They commend its customization options, quick problem-solving, and compatibility with other apps. The app's affordability and free plan option are also well-received. Customer support, particularly a representative named Sarah, is praised for prompt and effective assistance. Unique features like clear color swatch display, picture pattern compatibility, and product grouping are also favored.

April 18, 2024

I am a new customer and had a few questions on settings on my new app. I contacted support via chat without much hope to resolve issue. To my surprise the support team was able to answer my questions, escalate to upper support, and resolve problem within MINUTES. A++ for support. THANK YOU

PRAGUE
29 days using the app
April 23, 2024

Sarah from GLO Color Swatch, Variant Image app is a lifesaver! Her expertise and dedication resolved our issues swiftly. Highly recommend her services!

Vonto.ae
United Arab Emirates
About 1 year using the app
April 12, 2024

This app works wonderful. Wanted the adjust a few thing in the design and their support team helped me out very quickly.

Zimora
Netherlands
19 days using the app
April 2, 2024

I already used the Globo Options extension, and now I added this one to my website. I never had any problems, they were always very helpful. Fast and efficient support, they won’t let you down.

Volpi Joias
Brazil
10 days using the app
February 14, 2024

We had a bug appear with the colour swatches only showing up for about a second on the product page and then disappearing, essentially making our site break as no one could add to cart. The team at Glo Colour Swatch were onto this really fast and solved the issue quickly. Very pleased with the service from them

Peggy
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
March 22, 2024

Fantastic app, its simple to use and free! customer service is great but also if you like me who cant upload pics per product and want to save time using color swatches this is much better! it also does give you the option of having multiple images per product and also has stock count of the product giving customers FOMO! FREE IS ALWAYS GOOD and its so easy to use! 5/5

Sunbond
5 days using the app
April 25, 2024

Best app for swatches and many more features. Support team is very helpful.

Save on Sofas
8 months using the app
February 15, 2024

Great app, great customer services, thank you Sarah for your help! Our store looks great now!

Little Glam Jewelry
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 3 years using the app
May 17, 2024

"I've been incredibly impressed with the level of service and expertise provided by Glo Color's customer support team and developers. From the moment I reached out with a query, their customer service team was prompt, courteous, and genuinely interested in resolving my issue.

Moreover, when it came to customizing and optimizing our website, the developers exhibited a high level of skill and professionalism. They listened attentively to our needs, offered insightful suggestions, and executed the changes flawlessly and efficiently.

Overall, I can confidently say that Glo Color's sets a benchmark for exceptional customer service and developer expertise. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a team that delivers top service and quality!

Tundra Beauty
6 days using the app
May 15, 2024

Great app and spot on customer service! The team is so friendly and attentively provides any support we need!

naaja