Reviews (995)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and features like color swatches and variant images that enhance product pages. They value the customization options and ADA compliance. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app is considered affordable and offers good value.

May 20, 2024

Best support service ever! Helen was very helpful and helped me with all my doubts and difficulties in configuring the app in the best way for my store. I am very satisfied!

Romantique
Brazil
12 months using the app
June 19, 2024

Had some trouble setting up the app on my store at first since I had a custom theme, but Sarah was quick to reply and integrated it into my website perfectly! Love this app so far!

My Store
11 days using the app
June 12, 2024

Free and incredibly user-friendly color and image classification can be achieved effortlessly. Different color options showcase corresponding color images in an organized and clutter-free manner, without any complex configurations. Simply upload the images in the desired order, and it's definitely worth using.

G2000 集團
Hong Kong SAR
16 days using the app
April 16, 2024

Very easy to use app and nice backend. Very friendly and courteous support, thank you Sarah!

However, I think the price is a bit high for small companies like us.

FEINFORMART
Germany
8 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Very grateful for the prompt support we received! They helped us resolve an issue that we were having and made things easy on our end. Thank you!

Elevation Church Resources
About 1 month using the app
July 3, 2024

Great app with an outstanding support. Keep on the good work you guys!

INK IT ALL
Israel
5 months using the app
June 11, 2024

The app really works well! It brought a new dynamic to our website and allowed us customers to easily select variants (while looking great too). Customer support is A+

Would recommend

healthybud
12 days using the app
June 4, 2024

Every problem that I have they fix within 24 hours! Great experience!

Pine Barrons
2 months using the app
June 11, 2024

Was patient and helpful. Hopefully we found the issue.

Greatness International
10 months using the app
June 26, 2024

Easy to get started with and to tweak to your liking. The support was amazing, had a few things that i didnt know how to do and they fixed everything very well and very quickly!

L8Hasselblad