Globo Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Free

MR. MA Golf

Installed this app to get swatch colors on my collection pages. Easy to install and configure. Had a few issues when installing it but the support team was responsive and got everything fixed.

Glimsbee

Absolute great app! Definetly recommend! Even though the app is free I asked for customer support, and it was absolutely great! They responded back very quick and the developer solved my issue very fast, thanks!

Artikel

Great performance very easy to configure really clean the front end and the support is really also great.

rosmarino candles

Really easy to use, very customizable, and when I needed help, they responded incredibly quickly and took care of everything for me.

Sesenvies

It is a very good APP for my website, easy to set, and offers what I need for the site. And the service is very good, they help me to change the button colour with patience. I really suggest you to use it for your site!

No Limits Faith

Great app, this app is what I was looking for & the customer service is great, a lady named Sarah helped me when I needed help & provided exactly what I needed.

WonderfulSelection

Easy to integrate, looking great. The support is amazing! Very fast reponse and helps to solve additional integration perfect. Really happy with the app!

Skmeico

I loved the support these people are providing. They reply in real time and do rectify if any issue immediately. I really appreciate their dedication to customers.

Babylein

Very clear and easy to use. Very quick and competent customer service. I noticed a increase of the conversion rate from 1,5% to 2,5%.

Good Ol' Vintage

Doesn't work when adding new products and makes them completely unavailable. It will give you headaches continually having to ask for support.