G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SOYARTH SHOP.

"Sarah N" de globo color est tout simplement parfaite, elle m'a aidé à résoudre un problème que j'avais du mal à résoudre pendant des mois. Application au top.

Belveo

Cette application est vraiment super ! Elle nous aide à afficher nos différents coloris depuis notre page catégorie et nous aide à mieux convertir. Le support Globo est vraiment top ! Ils ont su se rendre très disponible et on pu régler mes petits problèmes très rapidement ! Merci à eux pour leur temps et leur efficacité.

Ink Boss Threads

Sarah Nguyen and her team were great! App works better than expected with displaying color variants. My request for a change was processed quickly and the team was very friendly and warm.

Dreamer & Co

I used this app for our color swatches. Support was very kind and responsive in helping me troubleshoot some issues with some old code in my site.

Sonic Brush®

Amazing app, great and fast technical support! The application is very easy to use. I highly recommend it.

SAGIP GROUPE

J'ai utilisé cette appli pour ajouter des variantes couleurs et meme taille de manière plus visuel et elle est parfaite, en plus d'être gratuite. En cas de difficulté d'installation le servie du support est non seulement rapide mais d'une gentillesse hors pair. Merci encore ! très satisfaite !

Geometric Goods

I use this application to customize the color switchers for Dawn OS theme. It's a nice application with good performance and it is easy to install and set up. Customer service is also very good, all my requests were processed quickly and efficiently, so I can safely recommend to everyone!

YURI

Thank you Sarah for your reactivity! I could have customized the theme - filter and color swatch - as I wanted.

QueensRoyaltees

Sarah Nguyen and her team help tremendously getting my website up and running with their Globo Color Swatch. Sarah kept in contact with me via email and her team work fast and professionally. Thanks again.

VALENSOLE JEWELRY

Great app! Was looking for an app that added color swatches to the products in the collection page. This does exactly that, and it's free! Support was incredibly helpful and patient with me regarding my customization request.