G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

camaras-espias.com

The app is great, and the support is excelent :)
Thanks you for your help for email I am very happy with your excelent service.

Motherfigure

App looks and works great. Had one minor issue with something with my theme, but the support team helped fix it right away.

Rakun.kids

Its really a great app, only matched by their stellar support, I had a issues with a feature I needed and they fixed it for me in just a couple of hours, really thank you for all your support!!!

cozydeliver

I highly recommend this app! Emma helped me communicate with their team with some customized request. Now I can select a specified color swatch and only shows the corresponding thumbnails with mobile view also.

German Girl in America

I highly recommend this App for adding swatches to your shop. Especially the support is something special for a free app. Thanks again Emma for your help!

Bestpickjewelry

I had an issue with the app, but emma from support helped me out with it. This app is great and so is the staff that is running it.

Print & Paw

Seems to work perfectly, have great features and it's free. Easy to recommend. Legitimately seems to be better than the last paid ones I tried. Tested using the Narrative theme.

Pulverreich

Works great for us using the Debut theme. Had a minor issue regarding page speed which was addressed within 24h. Excellent service!

Girly Lavender

Please don't install this app. this will ruin your entire theme. many positive comments are from scammers and also because of free app. there are many other free and paid color swatch apps. please don't use it. especially if you are using a premium theme. *BEWARE*

elefanz

Great app for color swatches that perfectly met our need. There was a small bogus but the support team was extremely responsive and helped us resolved the issue quickly. Many thanks!