G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

Ecoy

Great front-end user experience for my customers and support was great in adding an extra level of customisation.

Nevi-shop.de

This app solved my problem with the color swatch. It makes the website more attractive. The customer service was awesome and they helped me with all issues. I can highly recommend this.

Shop the Popup

I use this app to help showcase the different color options of my apparel, to customers globally. Great customer service, should you have any questions, requests, or concerns - and quick responses and updates. Highly recommended!

Lil'Bubs

The team is great! Fast and responsive and did their best to accommodate to what I needed for my site. Super thumbs up and really recommended!

Custype

Great app with very helpful customer service, they help with the adjust the collection color swathces, highly recommended

Office Furniture and Interiors Ltd

Very good app with helpful customer service. Color swatches works just fine but if they don't customer support will help you with everything. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

701 Hoodies

I run an apparel store, so this is much needed. The app creates nice little color swatches. For small function apps like this, it's nice when there's little setup, and this app definitely does that.

Himalayan Hippies

fantastic app. sarah nguyen was a delight to work with. fast service and very helpful. would recommend to anyone looking for a great app.

Snow Angel

We needed support to get this working on our theme update. They took care of the issue really quickly. Highly recommended!

Leatherwork School Shop

This app is wonderful because the developer and the team is so responsive with answers to questions and even a customization request! I highly recommend this app to others.