G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vibraa™

Location France
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Wonderful app, install is very easy and the color swatches look good. I had an issue, the customer service helped me very quickly. I recommend this app and team!

French Address

Location France

Wonderful app, the color swatches look so professional. I had an issue on mobile display, the customer service helped me very quickly. I recommend this app and team!

Wilfred & Co.

Emma provides excellent support. A good app, and really great service for a free app! Top marks, very happy. God bless you.

your patio life

I was having trouble getting the options to work. I contacted support. They fix the problem in a quick time.

J Wilson London

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. Had some issue with the swatches hiding the price on the collection page. This was promptly fixed. Very helpful and professional service.

shopminoura

Our shop's theme was having issues with certain color swatches not showing up despite loading our color images into the code assets. GVariant by Globosoftware turned out to be an excellent solution to fix our color swatches from not showing up in our product pages - and even added some pizazz to them as well. When at first the app didn't set up automatically as needed, the developers were friendly and helpful to make it work correctly. Thanks so much!

EMISFERO Shop

Location Italy

Great support! We had a problem with the resolution of the pictures on retina displays and they fixed it in no time.

Lynx Label

Location Singapore

Met with some difficulties and they were extremely responsive and helpful! The problem was resolved promptly.

Katerina Roza

Location Australia

I had an issue with both the heading and the border colour of my colour swatch variants & the customer support & tech support team solved all my problems - within 24 hours
The best customer service & response you could ask for !!! 5/5 Rating

KAISY

Location Spain

Easy to use and useful for free. I recommend it for those that are starting business . . . . . . . .