G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

Custype

Great app with very helpful customer service, they help with the adjust the collection color swathces, highly recommended

Office Furniture and Interiors Ltd

Very good app with helpful customer service. Color swatches works just fine but if they don't customer support will help you with everything. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

701 Hoodies

I run an apparel store, so this is much needed. The app creates nice little color swatches. For small function apps like this, it's nice when there's little setup, and this app definitely does that.

Himalayan Hippies

fantastic app. sarah nguyen was a delight to work with. fast service and very helpful. would recommend to anyone looking for a great app.

Snow Angel

We needed support to get this working on our theme update. They took care of the issue really quickly. Highly recommended!

Leatherwork School Shop

This app is wonderful because the developer and the team is so responsive with answers to questions and even a customization request! I highly recommend this app to others.

REYOMO Online Shop

The app ist very nice for color swatch and buttons. The support is answerd my questions very fast. Perfect!

DiscDot

Easy to use app. Had an issue with syncing recently and the developer fixed it very fast (within a couple hours). I use it for changing from drop down variants to button style variants, and it looks great!

Past Present Future Clothing

Truly a multipurpose app that provided me with all I needed. An even more phenomenal support team--they quickly responded to every single problem I had and fixed them one by one, giving me everything I wanted in my store! From color swatches to limited sizes showing up on the category grid as to not clutter it up, this app really covers everything you need for a professional looking website! Thank you!

Jacatel

Great app! Exactly what we needed and even exceeded other paid apps. The support is superb. I encountered an issue after installing, they replied and fixed it within the day! I highly recommend